Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I’m going to dig under the walls. Hopefully the protagonist doesn’t lead a daring operation to flood the tunnels near the end of act two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I cant go to the siege today I have typhus again

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I really hate when they do that

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Moon Slayer posted:

whelp I'm not going to be home to help with the harvest so my family is going to starve but at least Duke whatsisname will get revenge on count whosit for whatever it is he did

a small price to pay for my liege lord to wallop some huguenots

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

(to the other guy digging a latrine with me) don’t you just hate those Huguenots? The less of them the better, that’s what I think

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

So, I didn’t want to say anything at the time but I thought Empress Maud’s claim was right all along

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I lost my pike again sorry

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

So apparently a long time ago in this field a saint got her head cut off but the guy who did it died instantly and caught on fire. Then her head grew back and she went to heaven. It’s not easy besieging this castle but thinking about that really reminds me what we’re fighting for, you know?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

William Bear posted:

You can pray for the intercession of whatever cephalophore you wish, brother, though you're probably thinking of Saint Eurosia of Jaca!

It was in fact the half-remembered story of Saint Barbara (I got most of it right but her head did not grow back, she just had previous wounds she received under torture healed)

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Are you guys almost done going to the bathroom in the river? I’m getting pretty thirsty

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

That guy must have sinned really bad!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

ilmucche posted:

When are we getting paid again? I've fallen in arrears with the camp followers

We’ll be getting one of these if we survive! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beggar%27s_badge

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Nobody desert or I’ll have to kill you haha! I really will kill you though

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

nooo don’t put me in the catapult haha. it would be so funny if you put me in it though. Can you imagine?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Does anyone know why we are sieging the castle? Not questioning management decisions or anything, I just think I'll have more motivation if I understand the full picture.

they’re a bunch of dirty huguenots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And now I'm reminded of a bit from The Three Musketeers.

Lmao