Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hello, my name is Mustache Sunglasses and i've never even met my uncle, much less am him

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
crime? haha no, I've never committed a crime per se. it... it was just business you know!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hello, i vasn't here yesterday so i'm not sure if the contest is still going on. either vay i brought some pizza for everyone. may i come in?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
understandable my red-blooded friend. here i'll just set this down here.

enjoy your pizza.... WORM pizza AH AH AH

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
ah ah ah vell, i hope you get some bites!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
look I gotta say it, this kind of thing is exactly why I haven't been coming to thanksgiving

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
this is some ghoulshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
yes, yes. we do your bidding and we get the pile of money and you cackle and disappear and it turns back into bones. YAWN