Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
Having a pretty good time. Like others have said it's super, super fast paced which I enjoy even though I'm garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
I'm not sure who decided 100 hip fire kills with the Itra Burst AR was a good idea but I would like to find them and ask them "why"

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Hulk Krogan posted:

I haven't tried this with the BAR, but in every past COD, the trick with getting kills from the hip on burst rifles was to use all the hipfire accuracy attachments/perks and treat them like shotguns.

That's basically what I ended up doing in the Das Haus playlist but it was still a pain in the god drat rear end. Just glad they changed the point blank kills so I didn't have to do it twice.

Sounds about right, yeah.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1461759071724441617

Season 1 delayed a week, starting December 8th.

In other news broke my record for "most times being called a slur in a single night". Guess the trials have the Gamers riled up