Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
*sigh* gently caress it i'll bite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Give me mechs and aerial vehicle combat you cowards

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Have they added War mode yet?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
New warzone map is briiiight

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I think Vanguard Warzone is sweet af. Firestorm only being supported for a month always stuck in my craw and while this isn't the same thing its really good.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Looking for these drat elves for this event challenge is really annoying, but it is pretty funny farming free kills while people frantically run around looking in every nook and cranny for them.

Also getting 3 Krampus kills is gonna suck, dude is a complete bullet sponge and you apparently need to be the one to land the final shot, not just tagging him with damage. He doesn't seem to show up that often and everyone immediately beelines for him.

Killing Floor 2?

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I too have to wait an absurd amount of time for Warzone.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Such a shame that BF never did poo poo with Firestorm. Making a next gen only version would take care of the load times (or not :dice:) but the sky will turn green before that happens.

Hopefully this Tarkov-lite mode in MW2 is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
wait is there actually an announced warzone 2