Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Devs that worked tirelessly on the MP pouring thousands of hours into making it good:
Me: Moshpit 24/7 playlist when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

fit em all up in there posted:

Not sure if I should get this on PS4 or PC.

Cold War did not run well on PS4. It was very slow loading and the UI had poor optimization. This uses the same UI at least for multiplayer.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

fit em all up in there posted:

I'm assuming this was not on a Pro ? That's the one I have.

This was on Pro, going back and forth between Pro, and PS5, it felt terrible.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I didn't touch the beta, but I have been very happy with the multiplayer mode. I'm seeing everyone dunk really hard on the zombies mode though.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Is it better than the WW2 multiplayer?

The maps aren't littered with players placing booby traps and mines everywhere, so yes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

Literally any Call of Duty game post-4 would be better than WW2's multiplayer.

Ghost is still the one I enjoyed the least.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

littleorv posted:

Been really enjoying this but it’s been crashing on me every 90 mins or so on PC. Will try updating my drivers later today and hopefully that helps.

If you're on Nvidia, you need the latest drivers. The game wouldn't even start for me because I had an outdated driver by like a month.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Das Haus playlist is the exact sort of chaos I wanted, but after each match it will throw you into a completely random other playlist that you don't necessarily want to be in. I hope that gets fixed, but just leaving the lobby and joining Das Haus again fixes the problem in the mean time that will likely go ignored by Activision.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol, really impressive kill/death ratios are common in CoD, there are some good players in this game, but Cojo's performance in Blitz Das Haus is pretty blatant what is going on.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was trying to account for that, but this player for some reason only used his killstreaks once. I kept waiting for artillery to happen for the whole match and it never came. It was one of the weirder matches that I honestly cant explain.

threeagainstfour posted:

Is there some known and weird server lag in this game? The number of times I've been killed by something that made absolutely no sense on my screen, but then made perfect sense in the kill cam is ridiculously high.

That has kinda always been a CoD thing. I remember these issues as far back as Modern Warfare 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Can confirm Halo Infinite is a very good multiplayer shooter. Battlefield 2042 sadly is a garbage game that sucks.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I think its the matchmaking being weird because i've always had that problem with lobbies not filling up across every CoD.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol Activision please pay your employees, the battle pass for Vanguard loving sucks. What is this poo poo?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I decided to start on CoD Infinite Warfare tonight, the single player. People arent joking when they say this is like a FPS action shooter of the Expanse.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've only ever played Warzone like twice. I don't really like Battle Royale. Normal multiplayer CoD will always be where it's at for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

priznat posted:

I don't like the BR either, I want respawns.. Loading up a game to get tossed in the first 5 minutes and having to queue up again, bah no thanks (I'm bad).

However, the respawn modes like Plunder are pretty fun. Playing with some folks who are good and can buy you back are nice too but still don't overcome the downside of BRs for me.

Plunder sounds like fun! We have the same complaints basically about BR and why we don't like it. So i'll have to maybe check out Plunder.