Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

soggybagel posted:

Krampus is terrible. And most of my friends are on consoles where evidently the slowdown/bad performance is awful so it's very much killed the vibe.

Krampus is amazing when you’re in a helicopter killing everyone around the tree because they’re too distracted magdumping into Krampus.

But then that fucker’s snowballs one shot your ride and it’s all downhill from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Cod mobile is, I have to imagine, 99% filled with kids who have snatched their parents phone for a minute.

Using an actual controller is probably pretty god-tier. Unless I’m misreading the average cod mobile player

Controller players only play with other controller players, so it’s literally just mobile cod with all the maps and a million guns. It’s actually pretty good.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

it shriveled up posted:

I wonder what it's going to ultimately mean for COD and whatnot with Microsoft buying Activision/Blizzard.....

It can’t possibly be a bad thing.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Shockeh posted:

What amazes me more is two months before death, anyone is buying those bundles.

Although it doesn't irritate me like the Roze 2.0 skin does, which was a shameless 'Get an invisible skin!' cash grab, and is *everywhere*.

I spend a lot of time in gulag, and while I’m there I block the door to the spawn in area, preventing people from helping their party members with call outs. Doing so gives me a chance to see what skins are popular, and a depressing number of people bought that.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I’m going to miss Warzone and all of its jank.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfXgk0HhOVY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Der Meister posted:

It’s definitely painful. Wish the PC versions did have so many goddamn issues.

The console version isn’t any better. Random crashes and disconnects, plus trying to play anything other than Warzone is a nightmare of mixing and matching packs.

Do PC players get the issues where ground textures just go completely to poo poo and don’t match to the collision mesh? Cause that’s a thing from time to time on console.