Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Thought that was a giant bong on the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it's the french version of a bong, the carafe.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
"There are plenty of lawmakers he talks shade about, mostly off-the-record grumblings about progressives who abandoned incremental progress in the hopes of big wins and ended up with nothing at all. He laments the lack of bipartisanship on Capitol Hill and reminisces about bygone eras when lawmakers from both parties could have a friendly exchange of ideas."

lol yeah gently caress this guy I hope he keels over dead soon

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

"There are plenty of lawmakers he talks shade about, mostly off-the-record grumblings about progressives who abandoned incremental progress in the hopes of big wins and ended up with nothing at all. He laments the lack of bipartisanship on Capitol Hill and reminisces about bygone eras when lawmakers from both parties could have a friendly exchange of ideas."

Then he's like "oh it'll take 400 years for the US to get single payer healthcare", like wait is incrementalism good or bad old man?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it just reiterates how craven and captured american politics is imo

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
lmao it's amazing seeing the course of American politics over the past 40 years and walk away with the lesson "the left just didn't compromise enough" from someone who seemingly wanted good things.

Does he think the European systems getting gutted right now is because the left over there just isn't working enough with conservatives to help preserve them?

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 05:27 on Mar 28, 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

lmao it's amazing seeing the course of American politics over the past 40 years and walk away with the lesson "the left just didn't compromise enough" from someone who seemingly wanted good things.

Does he think the European systems getting gutted right now is because the left over there just isn't working enough with conservatives to help preserve them?

people got poo poo brains

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
not enough bipartisanism? american politics are nothing but bipartisan efforts at stripping all the copper out of the walls.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
"I tried so hard to get single payer passed" and "the radical left needs to compromise more with the Right" in the same interview.

lmao

As someone else pointed out, he's just another rich liberal eager to leave all the brown people behind so he doesn't have to have brunch interrupted ever again.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

it's this

right wingers in nyc want massive prisons built and to fill them with black people as fast as possible

poo poo plenty of people in general

Not just right wingers. Wealthy urbanites in general just want all the homeless and poors rounded up into camps so they don't have to see them.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

I'm (spiritually) the old white guy awkwardly holding a free palestine sign.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1773785076838383759

tfw you know you're gonna lose the election

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

going from microtargeting ad campaigns to picotargeting ad campaigns

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019
where is the outreach to me, a ryan binkley voter

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Joe should summon Schumer to the White House to ask him if the Baileys supported Nikki Haley.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1773803870214389883

:d2a: d2i

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I too think we should ship a lot of 2000 pound bombs to israel but not the same way Joe Biden does it

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

For every 10 voters we lose to tiktok videos, we're going to gain one Haley dead-ender in a blue state suburb

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Biden may not be able to draw a clock, but he can certainly advance the nuclear clock
https://truthout.org/articles/biden-is-quietly-funding-nuclear-weapons-upgrades-that-could-imperil-the-planet/

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1774713216112746853

:d2a:

the fact that biden continues to enable this monstrous inhumanity just underscores how hard he's going to eat poo poo in just 6 months

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Also, just in case anyone here was born yesterday and believed the horseshit about Washington "changing its tone" towards Israel:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-has-signed-off-more-bombs-warplanes-israel-washington-post-reports-2024-03-29/

gently caress Biden.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I 100% believe they changed their tone. Didn't change their words or actions, but absolutely are being stern and frowning while funding and enabling genocide

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
p smart strategy i think, most people don't pay attention to what's actually going on with foreign policy, just what the administration says is going on. might have worked, too, in a prior media ecosystem

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

so he admits that obamacare was the equivalent of ending up with nothing?

pencilhands has issued a correction as of 20:20 on Apr 1, 2024

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

SixteenShells posted:

p smart strategy i think, most people don't pay attention to what's actually going on with foreign policy, just what the administration says is going on. might have worked, too, in a prior media ecosystem

I think anyone who cares enough about the genocide for it to affect their vote is already of the mind to not vote for Biden, regardless of any future actions.

In other words, anyone for whom there is a way for Biden to gain their vote never cared about the slaughter of innocents to begin with.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:nallears:

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1774886486019580378

foh

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
like, they couldn't have posted something yesterday? they HAD to post it today?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/EpshtainItay/status/1774854958988308915

joe biden is going to lose 42 states

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Are you loving kidding me.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We're going to see a lot of racism from Democrats over the next few years against minority groups that failed to blue no matter who.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol

https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1774895725572186129

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

there's that boeing bailout

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Going to be awkward if MicroProse ever makes a Strike Eagle sequel.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

super sweet best pal posted:

We're going to see a lot of racism from Democrats over the next few years against minority groups that failed to blue no matter who.

presumably black or hispanic men will vote more republican than black or hispanic women so theyll make it a men bad thing

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Stacey Abrams floated the test balloon for that after her last loss.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

is there a neologism like misgynoir for hispanic women?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This seems like something a Stephen Miller acolyte would do, which is logical since Joe Biden is a Nazi.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Willa Rogers posted:

is there a neologism like misgynoir for hispanic women?

misoginia

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
misogynx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

white house working some rough chuckles for their april fools'