Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I have not seriously played a game since Dread (other than some quick rounds of Nova Drift and trying out some other random roguelites etc.).

Have become really addicted to reading. Smashed through the first two Malazan books again the past few weeks (will get to book 3 soon which is the last one I read before I gave up last time I tried to get through the series). Currently reading Dune for the first time and drat this is good and how have I not read this considering I was so into Dune 2 (the video game) as a kid!!

After seeing that list of jrpgs I'm mighty tempted to start playing some... Think I said at the start of the year I would try get into some but I think now I've got the reading bug I might be more motivated if I can find some with really good stories :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Also I am very excited for the GTA trilogy on switch. Something about being able to just play those three games again (and on a handheld!!) which dominated my pre and early teens is so exciting :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

LionArcher posted:

I'm going to next week and I'm honestly pretty stoked about it? Like looking forward to them all being on the switch?

:same:

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Happy birthday!! :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Just started SMTV and this game seems pretty good

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Are the Grandia games good/at least interesting? I'm debating getting the HD collection on switch since it's on sale right now

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

I found the first one pretty dang charming.

That's enough to convince me! Guess this will be my follow up to SMTV. Feeling like JRPGs are a chill way to spend the small amount of time I spend playing games when I'm not reading these days :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Just finished Malazan book 4, book was good, series is good, looking forward to having completely different characters and unrelated story in the next one!

Maybe now I'll have more time to play SMT V and all the games I've bought on switch and PC lately...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Holy poo poo man that is absolutely terrible and I'm so sorry :(

Seriously gently caress any anti vaccine people, just vile.