Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I also feel like Meen is being a little too quiet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Ok what the hell happened night 1 that I'm missing that people are talking about busdrivers and scenarios with merk and sand?

Yami, for what its worth, I read your case.

Toal targeted merk and hit me. No town bus driver has claimed. Toal did their thing D1 to draw a person, and it looks like scum bus drove their teammate and a townie to try to dodge whatever they thought Toal’s ability was.

Merk’s content today has not been great, they decide to lean heavily on a Meen read? Which just feels trumped up from very little and merely a safe place to put a vote.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao didn’t even notice but yes I have confirmation that Toal is a ghoul of sorts, some may say the best ghoul

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I mean, flavor is never a good idea to confirm anyone, but if scum end up flipping as non-ghouls, you can add 5% to my 90% town read on Toal.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

got it it's just the flavor you have?

I was told Toal’s flavor cake to visit me and thus masonry

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hmm whoever could beet be implying...

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t know Voodoo this feels like you’re going out of your way to derive reasons merk isn’t scum. You don’t acknowledge the possibility that merk was scum with a bus driving teammate who saw early bait to maybe confirm themselves or send a kill astray or something because you say you think “merk isn’t that type of player.”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Aight. I am claiming. I will say at the outset that I do not know what happened last night, but I expect it was a Busdriver.

For I am Bobby Pickett, Self-aligned Comedian, and the guy who sang the Monster Mash. I win the game when I impersonate (take control of) Wolfman and Dracula. I can either do this by targeting them at night or targeting their corpse. If I target one of them alive, they will die (unblockable). Once I achieve a piece of my win condition, a portion of the Monster Mash will play in the thread at the start of the day. The full song will be played when I win and leave the game.

I wanted Toal to target me because I learn the flavor of someone who targets me. I do not get their name, but I do learn their flavor. Last night, "The Janitor" targeted me.

well what in the world

as far as I know, Toal is not “the janitor”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

So scum bus driver just independently decided to bus drive me and merk? What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Unless A) Dracula or Wolfman (don’t kill me merk) are a fake claim for the scumteam and it’ll count for merk’s wincon or B) the scumteam is not so cleanly ‘not monsters’

then merk is saying he needs to kill two town.