Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Yeah they're giving this pure and innocent little Nazi a pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Your honor you seem to have planted your hand so firmly on this scale it’s broken through the hard wood of your bench do you maybe want to let up on the pressure-sir you’re pressing down even harder

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
i started ugly laughing when the prosecution tried to get rittenhouse to admit that video games inspired him to bring an AR-15 to a protest and my balls shot off into the sun when the chudge said the prosecution couldn't talk about the previous times rittenhouse used that selfsame gun to "protect" property that wasn't his

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

rabble rabble posted:

how does one infringe on your right to remain silent when you have taken the stand in your own defense

like, it's a cross, you assert your right to remain silent and that;s all you can do??? oh no, the guy asking me questions is making me look bad!!!!

the same judge said the prosecution couldn't use the word "victim" lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
actually its all very tragic

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1458474127917043713?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
hillary should have turned this kid into adrenochrome

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cant read this thread. makes me too pissed off.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

Smythe posted:

lol stay far the gently caress away from the GBS thread, too. it's extremely disheartening to see how many fine people there are posting on these forums

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The Oldest Man posted:

I would also like to talk about and plan crimes and then have the hard evidence about those statements and actions ruled inadmissable after I commit the crimes I talked about and planned

only if you are a nazi and do nazi crimes.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CarpenterWalrus posted:

lol stay far the gently caress away from the GBS thread, too. it's extremely disheartening to see how many fine people there are posting on these forums

I'm guessing the GBS take is that his bodycount was too low

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Cranappleberry posted:

judge "you can't call the people he shot victims that is prejudicial. But you can call them rioters or looters even though they haven't been convicted of that."

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1453447683260260354?s=20

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

spacemang_spliff posted:

I'm guessing the GBS take is that his bodycount was too low

pretty much. there's a squad of posters who're positing rittenhouse as a badass vigilante because the people he murdered were also pieces of poo poo. one of them's buying avatars and red text for posters who challenge that narrative

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

He said that and the evidence of his connections to the Proud Boys couldn’t be admitted because this would prove a motive that existed for four months and he believed what happened is just happenstance :lol:

lmao

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The judge, tears in his eyes, has the jury exit into the library before berating the prosecutor to “leave Rittenhouse alone!” and “he’s doing his best” before nodding at Rittenhouse while saying “You’re a king, don’t let them drag you down”. Upon the jury entering the court room again the judge informed them the prosecutor will be know as “A stupid rear end in a top hat hater” for the rest of the trial

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CarpenterWalrus posted:

pretty much. there's a squad of posters who're positing rittenhouse as a badass vigilante because the people he murdered were also pieces of poo poo. one of them's buying avatars and red text for posters who challenge that narrative

JFC I glanced at it and I just saw goons trying to both sides the issue.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CarpenterWalrus posted:

the one guy who won't stop posting very weirdly about kyle is a freak tho, and is proud of his red text.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Look at my prosecutor Dawgggggg I'm not goin to jail 😫🤯🤣

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CarpenterWalrus posted:

lol you mean this?

I'M EXTREMELY MAD KYLE KILLED THE PEDO WHO RAPED 5 BOYS, I CAN'T STOP MELTING DOWN. I STAN FOR THE WHITE GUY PEDO WHO SAYS THE N WORD AND RAPES LITTLE BOYS. WHY DID KYLE HAVE TO KILL THIS LIL ANGEL???

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The judge has allowed the defense to refer to Rittenhouse’s actions as “Totally badass and heroic, like an action movie”. When the prosecutor challenged this the judge called him a cuck and ordered the jury to laugh at him

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Mayor Dave posted:

If only there were multiple confirmed incidents of him talking about wanting to commit violence on people, it sure would be nice to show them in court, also it would be great if there were victims but the judge ruled that there weren't any, so

May I see them?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The neofash would definitely blend a narrative of ‘Kyle is found innocent so justice is served but also the prosecutors are anti-white so we need people to replace them.’

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol you mean this?

I'M EXTREMELY MAD KYLE KILLED THE PEDO WHO RAPED 5 BOYS, I CAN'T STOP MELTING DOWN. I STAN FOR THE WHITE GUY PEDO WHO SAYS THE N WORD AND RAPES LITTLE BOYS. WHY DID KYLE HAVE TO KILL THIS LIL ANGEL???

Stupid question, but is any if that real, or just bullshit 4chan Nazis made up last year to defend their Nazi avatar? Cause I'm pretty sure it was bullshit

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012

mark immune posted:

May I see them?
https://nypost.com/2020/09/01/video-shows-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-punching-a-girl-report/
https://www.insider.com/prosecutors-say-kyle-rittenhouse-video-shows-wanted-to-shoot-people-2021-8

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

KomradeX posted:

Stupid question, but is any if that real, or just bullshit 4chan Nazis made up last year to defend their Nazi avatar? Cause I'm pretty sure it was bullshit

Even if it was, it doesn’t matter. Kyle didn’t know that person at all. It’s just lovely cop movie antics. “You killed a guy but he was also a drug dealer so it’s okay.”

DesertIslandHermit has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Nov 10, 2021

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Even if it was, it doesn’t matter. Kyle didn’t know that person at all. It’s just lovely copy movie antics. “You killed a guy but he was also a drug dealer so it’s okay.”

Well yeah, that's true

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol you mean this?

yessir that's the one

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
also yeah defense threatened a mistrial because the prosecutors referenced that cvs video after the judge decided against allowing the video where rittenhouse said "i wish i had a gun so i could kill these fuckers" weeks prior to him getting a gun to be admitted as evidence.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KomradeX posted:

yes it’s real and the other guy was awful too which is why GBS is having a big fun party right now deciding if killing two awful people gets you out of jail or not

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

JuulPodSaveAmerica posted:

also yeah defense threatened a mistrial because the prosecutors references that cvs video after the judge decided against allowing the video where rittenhouse said "i wish i had a gun so i could kill these fuckers" weeks prior to him getting a gun to be admitted as evidence.

youre not allowed to dox people

simple stuff imo

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
GBS rittenhouse bros are also pretending that the videos of him shooting people don't exist, and are actively denying rittenhouse said the things he's saying on the stand, so i don't even know why i'm posting in that awful thread

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

So what, a day or two more of this horseshit and they let that little nazi piece of poo poo out?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Just goes to show you anybody who wears a baseball hat all the time should be euthanized

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

CarpenterWalrus posted:

GBS rittenhouse bros are also pretending that the videos of him shooting people don't exist, and are actively denying rittenhouse said the things he's saying on the stand, so i don't even know why i'm posting in that awful thread

to earn yourself a redtext and deprive some idiot of enough money to have a decent sandwich

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Smythe posted:

one of my greatest hits

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
honestly no joke reminds me of how german judges in the 20s gave right-wing murderers like 6 months jail sentences for torturing communists to death

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

vyelkin posted:

honestly no joke reminds me of how german judges in the 20s gave right-wing murderers like 6 months jail sentences for torturing communists to death

suspended sentences for firebombing houses because of "outside agitators" in the South

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
what is the legal reason why, when pursuing a 1st degree murder charge, they can't bring up the fact he said he was there to shoot people?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Judakel posted:

what is the legal reason why, when pursuing a 1st degree murder charge, they can't bring up the fact he said he was there to shoot people?

the judge happens to feel differently and they are impartial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Judakel posted:

the judge told them they couldn't mention it despite using the same thing against the victims