Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Coming from the guy that left his family to rot because he felt superior to them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
White people acting like every one of their prosecuted own is like the Central Park Five lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao the cops just let the shooting happen and he's crying that he didn't get a blanket and hot chocolate

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The neofash would definitely blend a narrative of ‘Kyle is found innocent so justice is served but also the prosecutors are anti-white so we need people to replace them.’

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

KomradeX posted:

Stupid question, but is any if that real, or just bullshit 4chan Nazis made up last year to defend their Nazi avatar? Cause I'm pretty sure it was bullshit

Even if it was, it doesn’t matter. Kyle didn’t know that person at all. It’s just lovely cop movie antics. “You killed a guy but he was also a drug dealer so it’s okay.”

DesertIslandHermit has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Nov 10, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

vyelkin posted:

honestly no joke reminds me of how german judges in the 20s gave right-wing murderers like 6 months jail sentences for torturing communists to death

I mean the people who stormed the Capitol are getting just months in sentencing so...hmm...

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The judge’s stance is basically the prosecutor showing intent and motive is unfair to poor little Rittenhouse in a trial about 1st degree murder :laffo: this is the most insane thing and they aren’t even trying to hide it

They just want to go home

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The judge is saying pinch and zoom on an iPad isn’t allowed because it’s alters the image :laffo: the most transparent bullshit

The judge clearly wants him innocent but it’s amazing how hard he would go even when Not Guilty is certain

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

stellers bae posted:

that's a good point, BLM probably was a democratic op

Most of BLM is lib brained and think the system can work itself out because Trump is gone and Joe is president. There will be protests but no building burning after this.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

CODChimera posted:

i think i hate the judge more than the kid

The judge had been showing his hand a lot in the trial and yeah he loving sucks

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Thoguh posted:

I’m sure this will matter in his very legitimate trial.

https://twitter.com/stacystclair/status/1458544865873104898?s=21

"Sorry but pointing out his lying is irrelevant to the case."

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Radirot posted:

can the right be rehabilitated?

Only if they see the fascist creep of their side and come to realize it.

But for a lot of people that's too late.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

MLSM posted:

Live-streaming trials…

"Not Guilty" brought to a column of PogChamps

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

zegermans posted:

pogchamp got canceled for being a jan 6th insurrectionist

I thought he was just anti-vax. Was he at the Capitol?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Judge ruled that you can't say 'gun' because that's biased against the defendant.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Zurtilik posted:

Robot judges are the future!

Being sentenced to 20 years in the cobalt mines by the robot judge with a Doge face for posting that picture of Musk with Maxwell.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

text editor posted:

post trial we'll 100% have a picture or video of the charge and Kyle hanging out celebrating and a bar/gun range/white pride rally within 3 weeks hours

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Thoguh posted:

Glad to know that between this case and Zimmerman were making it extremely clear that you can go anywhere you want, start poo poo with the intent of shooting someone if they respond, and then murder them if they respond in any way.

As long as you smother the narrative that people might not react rationally if some insane stranger points a gun at them because their life is on the line, then you can get away with anything.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Chillgamesh posted:

It's legal to run over people in the street in Florida if they're protesting now isn't it

Unless it's protesting whatever vax mandate they have (which is none probably).

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Ringo Roadagain posted:

wonder how many people are losing it over his trigger discipline or whatever

Umm I'm an proud American. I don't get 'trigger'ed. :smuggo:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

"You can just ignore people you don't like. uwu" as a Proud Boy breaks my skull.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

zegermans posted:

An antifa guy in Portland shot a proud boy who was macing him around that same time. The president personally had him assassinated.

And bragged about it.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

synapse posted:

please God deliver us the verdict tonight. i cannot possibly handle another day of my mother in law watching CourtTV

They'll probably try to push it to tomorrow because they don't want the people mad at them for letting protestors slow their way home from work.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

mastershakeman posted:

good news, you can be your very own rittenhouse in that case instead of having to lay there

I don't think I could outrun the feds that would come after me to turn me into swiss cheese.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Nonsense posted:

The massive riot that would have exploded had Kyle been found guilty would have shaken the country apart. There is no fate but victory and wealth ahead for lil' Kyle.

Kyle being found guilty would accelerate the militia right faster and every chud pundit would say Antifa is going to kill everyone and get away with it instead of getting to kill Antifa and getting away with it.

Kyle walking followed by Arbery's killers walking would be the most dangerous scenario because you have people justifiably mad that a bunch of racist nutjobs with guns can just approach and kill a black man walking by and then you have a bunch of trigger-happy chuds knowing they can lawyer their way out of killing protesters.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

thecluckmeme posted:

The funniest possible outcome would be Kyle picking the jurors for sentencing and they come back and find him guilty on loving everything possible. Weeks of this stupid, blatant attempt to get him off the hook and he leaves in an orange jumpsuit anyway.

The only thing funnier would be if he got COVID.

triple sulk posted:

he's going to get off and someone will cap him within a couple weeks if he goes out in public

Zimmerman still walks. Although if Zimmerman killed Martin now, he'd probably still get invited to Republican events even after pointing a gun at his girlfriend.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Which charge would be the most likely to stick out of the five? It’s okay to say None because the Judge would probably dismiss them.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Saw an article sweep by about how Kyle’s life is over. The kid is set with either joining the Nazis at a bar or joining the Nazis in prison. His lawyer would probably get him a really cozy place and not a supermax.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

synapse posted:

lol they are still deliberating

It’s going to be a sob story like the Zimmerman case where they were all “We knew what he did was terrible but we knew we had to say Not Guilty.”

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lol if he gets reckless endangerment and then only gets like one week in jail

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The real winner of this case is Lin Wood

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao at him saying they could have taken the gun and shot him with it. I can’t recall that ever happening with people who disarmed shooters. It feels like a projection.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

zegermans posted:

The absurd part for me is that, if someone points a gun at me, my first reaction is going to be to try to grab it so it's not pointing at me anymore - it just seems absurd that pointing a gun, while illegal, isn't particularly punished - but reacting to that incorrectly is a death sentence.

Well it depends if you are a god-fearing American that deserves justice or a commie that deserves death

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

JAMOOOL posted:

yeah turns out the idea that the NRA & GOP are constantly advocating for of using a killing machine for "self defense" makes no loving sense when applied to real situations & is now leading to a world where it's legal to kill someone so long as you have a murder weapon in plain sight

Combined with a country that is constantly rocked by mass shootings, it’s just a shitpot of disaster when some chud shoots a person and the people nearby think another one is happening and try to either run or take measures to save other people.

Complete clusterfuck.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

At least we got Chauvin taken away. Worth it for Joker Carlson alone

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Putting my last minute bet: He just gets one reckless endangerment charge that gets reduced to a few months so Kyle can both be a hero and a martyr to how prison traumatized him

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

parthenocarpy posted:

Defense seems to be it's okay for Kyle to point his gun at anyone (he's just trying to help people) but if any son of a bitch points back they're toast. If you point you gun first you're in charge, and at that precise moment if you experienced fear as your defense attorney will strongly encourage you to recall, you can lay waste

If you’re white, male and right, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

They are still eating the pizza