Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Glad clones are getting lots of offensive rebounds but maybe they can try just making a basket?

Down 8 at the half. Not out of it, but the clones lack of good shooters is obviously a problem.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jan 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
waste of a season for UVA still but nonetheless it will always be satisfying to beat Syracuse

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

facialimpediment posted:

UCF literally did not miss from 3 in the second half (most looks were open) and Michigan's stuck playing assketball still. Don't think Michigan's a tournament team with literally zero non-conference wins of note.

Football school? :shrug:

The team construction is garbage.

Zeb Jackson not working out and Caleb Houstan needing more work than anticipated really screwed them this year.

DeVante Jones taking 10 games to get acclimated lost us 2 early games.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Dear Purdue:

Please hit your open 3s.

Thank you!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue started hitting 3s, but they have way too many stupid possessions, missed free throws and couldn't stop Johnny Davis. Probably going to cost them.

Also, once again, so many down and out shots.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
I think Johnny Davis must've gotten lost on his way to a different school - he's like the exact opposite of a typical Wisconsin player.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
THESE BADGERS.
BEAT THOSE BOILERS.
IN THAT ARENA.

poo poo! I mean poo poo!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
nooOoooo

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
On the plus side, this was one hell of a pass:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1478188967757594626

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

South Carolina, at full strength for about the first time all year, testing Auburn, without Allen Flanigan (COVID protocol) early as expected in a venue where Auburn rarely plays well.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Matt Mayer for Baylor is one ugly dude.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky has scored 2 points in the last 10 minutes, gone from up 9 to down 9.

Wheeler went out in first half with probably concussion, Washington is cramping, so 2 primary ball handlers are out, and it shows.

e: That ending was nuts. UK cuts it to 1, gets the steal with 20 seconds left, immediately turns it over. Down 3 with 10 left and LSU just pickpockets the ball, gets the bucket, wins by 5.

Still something to even be in the game with the players they had out. Just hope Wheeler is ok, he couldn't even walk off the court on his own once they got him up.

TheAlmightyFrog fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 5, 2022

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
it is pretty funny that NC State finally won a game and it was against Virginia Tech, which should be a legit tournament team but keeps tripping on their dick in the league.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Providence just getting rocked by Marquette right now.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
God when Tennessee is shooting like poo poo and missing open layups, they’re so bad

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Tennessee’s defense is awesome and can hang with anyone.

The offense? Eh.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

ISU had a 5 point play, lol.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Clones have gone almost 7 minutes into the 2nd half without scoring, and yet they’re still in the lead.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

ACC games are a chore this year

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Hogs have looked dismal in the 2nd half of this A&M game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rutgers taking care of business against a lovely team at home.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Texas Tech amped, Kansas looks present but not amped. I suppose I should be happy this game is as close as it is.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou up 13 against alabama with under 15 in the 2nd half left. love it but also fully expecting bama to go on a 30-5 run or something stupid

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Bird in a Blender posted:

gently caress Baylor.

ESPN+ is beginning to make itself worth something. For quite a while....the games on ESPN+ were throw away games with teams like Incarnate Word. Starting to bring in games from the Big 12 and ACC...where their channels aren't available here in MN....makes ESPN+ worth way more than a BS bundle extra with Hulu.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

RestingB1tchFace posted:

ESPN+ is beginning to make itself worth something. For quite a while....the games on ESPN+ were throw away games with teams like Incarnate Word. Starting to bring in games from the Big 12 and ACC...where their channels aren't available here in MN....makes ESPN+ worth way more than a BS bundle extra with Hulu.

Yea I’ve gotten a lot of use out of ESPN+ this year, especially during non-con play.

Anyway, go Texas Tech. The enemy of Kansas is my friend.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
AZTECS BIVTCH

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Anyway, go Texas Tech. The enemy of Kansas is my friend.

Looking forward to them beating you guys too. :mad:

That long layoff from Covid really has KU out of sorts I guess, drat.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mike_V posted:

mizzou up 13 against alabama with under 15 in the 2nd half left. love it but also fully expecting bama to go on a 30-5 run or something stupid

Bama went on a run but not enough of one

it's hilarious how Cuonzo Martin has Nate Oats' number despite Oats being a much better in-game coach

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Looking forward to them beating you guys too. :mad:

That long layoff from Covid really has KU out of sorts I guess, drat.

We just beat them, so you’re going to have to wait a minute.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Rick Barnes seat needs to be getting hot. This Vols team stinks

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

This is the normal Rick Barnes experience.

Clones were having a good game and are falling apart.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 9, 2022

Internet Savant
Feb 14, 2008
20% Off Coupon for 15 dollars per month - sign me up!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Same story, different orange. Four years ago, Tennessee fans would have been thrilled to be relevant and going to the tourney.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Internet Savant posted:

Same story, different orange. Four years ago, Tennessee fans would have been thrilled to be relevant and going to the tourney.

Come on, Tennessee has a bit more history and success than just settling for trips to the tourney. The Vols was #1 for most of the season a few years ago. This team has more talent than a lot of teams and they are woefully underperforming so far.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Four years ago was when we were ranked #1 and the previous season finished #13 so yeah not the best pick of timeline but I get what they're saying. Four years before that in Cuonzo's last year had been the last time we'd been to the tourney.

2005-2010 We were in the tournament every year though so it's not like it's casting your memory back super far to remember it. 2005 to present we've made the tournament 10 times.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

gently caress Kansas, thank you.

gently caress Hunter look behind you and pass it. Waste of a fast break.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 12, 2022

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Clones up at the half. Letting Kansas get too many offensive rebounds. Turning it over too much on O, but that’s been a consistent problem.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Feeling less bad about losing to Texas Tech right now.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Refs just missed a goal tending. Isu better not lose this by 2.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

gently caress. Brockington scored too early. Clones losing by 1 at Kansas is still a good result though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress Kansas, thank you.

Nah, no thanks.

ESPN+ is the loving worst, by the way, I didn't get to watch any of that other than by boxscore.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 12, 2022