Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lowtax was a lot of things and most of them were bad but he did one good thing and that's create the community I've been a member of for more than half my life. He also made a lot of very weird Facebook comments on my posts and hit on my now-fiancee while drunk so, there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

I've been yelling about the Gofundme from my apartment balcony all morning, as per Jeffrey's direction to the moderators.

Oh so that's what woke me up this morning, thanks aard

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

The Arreat Summit

does that make lowtax Marius?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Burns posted:

Rich mustve really gotten boned by the court for this to have gone down. I am curious about the judgment that was handed down.

The judge decided Rich willfully squandered the marital estate to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars to get out of paying the right amount of owed child support and alimony, then handed down a gently caress-you amount of support he had to pay like $95,000 up front and $3500/month for two years or something.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
When I made a facebook post about it, since I am/was friends with the taxman there, it turned out a surprising number of my IRL friends knew him too and that's how they found out. They didn't know about all the domestic violence and stuff and I feel like poo poo for springing that on people that are genuinely good and whom I care about, because they had a completely different perception of lowtax than we do because they weren't witness to the same events we were on the forums. Ugh. Even in death he's still an rear end in a top hat

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

I realize now that the Most Lowtax thing for him to do is to have his mom give the local PD and Coroner some sloopy lawjobs to fake his own death.

tbh lowtax wasn't capable of faking his death. he'd make it three days before getting drunk on a stream using public library wifi or something

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

:tenbux: x5 for the kiddos.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Hey I hope everyone coming back for the taxman's final act stays around, the forums are definitely better under Jeff than they were under lowtax's absentee landlordship. poo poo the first thing that happened was thread search was implemented after years of being told it was impossible

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Schir posted:

i don't have the time or patience to sit through anime. could i get some manga recommendations instead

comic party, it's legit the manga that got me into anime when I was 16. It's funny as poo poo and extremely meta and self-aware

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
The Despotic Serene Republic of YOSPOS issued an official statement today on the passing of former strongman leader and cookie addict Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka through a Foreign Ministry spokesgoon, which follows:

YOSPOS posted:

im gay

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Futa you were his next intended victim and you don't even realize it and that's what's so sad, he was literally grooming you the same way he did others

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Squashing Machine posted:

i heard lowtax used to sleep in an oxygen tent that he believed gave him sexual powers

Sweaty toes on demand is a sexual power sure, but definitely not a super power

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lowtax harmed a lot of people in this community even outside of the domestic violence. Just for the repeated cons against us alone legitimizes our attitude. Dude outright lied and grifted us numerous times. He's a poo poo heel. Well, was.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Honestly, on introspection, I hope when I die that I have people who cared for me as much as futa cared about lowtax. Yeah he sucked but I'm actually pretty shook to think about who would remember me after I died and how, and tbh, I hope I've made a positive enough impact to have someone like Futa Snake posting about me after the fact just because it means someone cared enough to do something for me that they know I'd never see or know about, and that makes it more real.

Sorry futa. Gonna go do some reflection on my own mortality (this is not a euphemism)

Edit: but it's funny af to do this on behalf of a dude like lowtax come on

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Futa Snake posted:

i sold my twitter account for $2000 in ETH my dude

i have nothing against the fundraiser for his kids, nor the effort to do so?

ambien put me in their divorce papers, i think she's a lying gold digger because of such. it's not hard math.

uwe boll styled cage fight

winner gets the 10bux NFT

You asked me to post all this poo poo for you on Twitter and I wouldn't so you did it yourself lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Futa Snake posted:

no i told you to be useful which is something you're normally not

asking plebs isn't something I do

And I told you to do it yourself so you apparently did lmao

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

rabble rabble posted:

thanjk you random internet person for giving lowtax a truly fittin g tribute with red herring drama that would have immediately infuriated him, closed the thread, banned a bunch of people, and left for another 4 months

good times good times

4 months? That's practically the day after tomorrow in lowTime

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

CatBlack posted:

since you seem to hold great influence over futa snake, can you tell your retard friend to log off?

alas i am but a mere mortal

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://twitter.com/johnnyFiveAces1/status/1458973819704524801?t=dMTmJckkUSRepozpjS9Xhw&s=19

Post the whole thread lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
okay so you decided to post this lowtax dump of poo poo of your own independent volition and im the owned one

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

loopsheloop posted:

holy gently caress lmao what is going on

If you think this is funny you should see the screeds they posted on richs Facebook wall, poo poo is longer than the who is John Galt speech

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Ganbare Gincun posted:

What, no screenshots?!?

They've already been posted my friend

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

AshliLies posted:

daddies cummies

here's the one rich got that caused him to have an affair with me and get him divorced

before ashli outs herself and posts the logs she used in the divorce case which has this same photo in it

youre fuckin insane lol log off

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

AshliLies posted:

TELL THAT TO ASHLI WHO BROKE IT OFF WITH RICH OVER THIS LOL

i would too because in a monogamous relationship this can be considered "having" an "affair" so youre p much just validating all the stories yourself at this point

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Audax posted:

Can I NFT this tho

art goes up in value after the artist is dead so give it some time first

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
can I have sum attention 2, boyz??

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

akadajet posted:

you need to give yourself some attention with a razor first

sir look where we are posting

neckbeards are mandatory

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

akadajet posted:

go back to slashdot

man i just got here from fark, whos paying for this browser gas

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Twigand Berries posted:

why can't we see in your mouth baby

i was taught to eat w/ my mouth closed

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Novo posted:

the thing about personality disorders is that unless you realize you have one and work hard to grow out of it (probably with a therapist), you probably won't get better on your own

you can't be committed for being a narcissist, or for having bpd, for example

and people with personality disorders can often be really good at attracting followers, many of whom will also have personality disorders of their own. some of them may seem like the only people who "get" you (because your egos groom each other basically)

the longer you go without questioning those aspects of yourself which seem to cause difficulty in all aspects of your life, social, professional, romantic, etc, the more you confuse the person you've become with your self. most people with these disorders don't spontaneously get better on their own

i'm not saying lowtax had a personality disorder, i'm just saying a lot of the things he did (or didn't) do over the years, the people he ended up associated with, and his inability to see people and the world as the complex place it is (instead of just a bunch of things that are absolutely good or bad) makes a lot more sense to me through that lens

I feel pretty comfy saying lowtax displayed many signs of narcissistic personality disorder

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

osker posted:

This picture of my mouth full of jizz will surely convince the rational-minded

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
look if you wanna post nudes that's fine but we have standards, please look to wayne gretzky for inspiration

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
So let's circle back to screamy, MOOLA BURY THE FISH WITH HONOR

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

Quick. Someone mix some jizz with your keyboard crumbs and stream yourself eating it at 1080p on Twitch.

This is known as pulling a dick yanka

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

kdrudy posted:

I wonder how many more mentally unhealthy people are going to come out of the woodwork to tell us how Rich was just misunderstood.

Placing bets on mama kyanka

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
who knew there were so many fans of the max rebo band's jizz

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Futa will be back she has tons of ethereum to burn on the lowtax defense brigade

From selling her Twitter account you see. For $2000 in crypto. grrr

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
You think we can get Jeff to eat a fruit hat

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Chromatic posted:

The funny thing about all this is if it eventually goes to court, someones gonna have to earnestly explain to a judge what a goatse is

sigh, unzips pants

pay attention your honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

cum posted:

lowtax's death is making me post on this gay rear end website again while i should be working. gently caress you lowtax

What are you talking about we just saw you like thirty minutes ago