Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Jump in the urinal and stand on your head
The gay forums are alive, you are dead

I never thought I'd ever come back here, but Lowtax, GBS 2.0, and the ironic-not-ironic fascists were 99% of the reasons why I never thought I'd come back here, and now they're all gone, so here I am again. Effortposts in GBS, furries in FYAD, a reasonable level of human decency, it's like a Christmas miracle.

Condolences to LadyAmbien, the Kyanka daughters, and every woman and employee who had to put up with this humongous rear end in a top hat who abused everyone close to him and continually ruined every attempt of this site to actually be good and funny. I'm glad to see the good parts of SA outlive him and his narcissistic 2001 edgelord bullshit.

Also..

:classiclol: :laffo: :classiclol: $8 for one loving cookie I can't believe people buy this bourgeois poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

modeski posted:

LoL so I was right. Apologies for my wrongthink, ze/zim/zir.

:frogout: