Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
If you have backups: Ask them to re-provision it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Nitter's kinda busted now with api changes twitter made. I don't think you can get the guest accounts they used as a workaround for cutting off free api access now.

I used to sub to a few hundred twitter accounts through nitter rss feeds, but they are all broken now. Maybe a locally hosted one would last some time, but I believe the nitter dev has called it a dead project and isn't going to continue to try and work around Musk's bullshit.
Nitter can still work with real accounts, apparently including suspended accounts, but you need an account registered before iirc 2016 for it to have high enough limits. Also Twitter might eventually totally ban accounts involved with this, since you're not making them money. And since this doesn't really scale for large instances, if Twitter makes any internal changes Nitter might break a for long time/die for good.

Kibner posted:

You probably still could, but you would then have to pay Twitter for API access and they are charging truly exorbitant amounts.
You don't need to pay money, Nitter pretends to be Android and uses the internal Twitter APIs, not the ones for external developers.