Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CM VS QT 1 1.12%
GUNNS VS BEARS 2 2.25%
ROSA VS HAYTER 29 32.58%
DANIELSON VS CABANA 8 8.99%
FTR, ANDRADE AND BLACK VS DEATH QUADRILOGY 49 55.06%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

MassRafTer posted:

I know three things that happened on Dynamite and the Dante Martin one was one of the things I saw and I can't say I saw that coming!

I like how it's establishing Dante without him being a promo guy. Everyone thinks he's earnest but he's a snake! Otherwise he seemingly is in it for the money, and Lio was established as a guy trying to exploit Dante for money anyway.

I request the team from tonight be referred to as Cody and the Triforce.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Nov 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Oasx posted:

I wish that the Bryan/Colt match had gone a little longer.

Would 50 minutes have been too much to ask??? I mean yes, but I'm disappointed Colt didn't get to show more of what makes him great and unique.

Also, Danielson is doing a masterclass for anyone wondering how to be a smaller wrestler. When you watch his matches I'm sure not thinking he looks short or light.

Oh, and if the teeth thing is legit.....I imagine AEW is paying for all Colt's dental work for the year.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Popy posted:

calling someone the miz is hosed up smh.

I actually recently was thinking that MJF was the good version of the Miz. Cuts good promos, not just good delivery, handsome in a smug way as well, can actually act, regularly has better matches, actually over.

The FTW signing was so beautiful, so many options for how it plays out. The chip was great, but Dante signing then showing FTW allegiance by walking over the table was also great.

Eat My Fuc posted:

JR is comfortably horny and people can’t handle the legend at work

Yes, the comfortably horny 70 year old is creepy as gently caress. Be a kindly grandpa please.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

AEW can’t make Tay Conti good

Hey go gently caress yourself buddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/luchablog/status/1464438677526953992

please Tony, do not sign any agreement with cmll. no one wants to see that.

Lucha Bros vs FTR 4 times in 2 months is a lot of matches. Like it'll be good, but I want to see Lucha Bros face someone else - there's so many tag teams I don't like doubling up defences.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

it works really well for him where it would look real bad on a lot of other wrestlers, dunno exactly why this is but he's lots of fun

He's growing, he seems like a young angry man trying to fight the whole world at the same time, it's pretty great, and like it will be get greater.

:hai:

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

They've had the belts less than three months and defended against three different teams and this will be their fourth total defense, plus two big 8 man tags.

They could face more different teams. It's a huge division!

I'm not doom and gloom, but I'd be more excited if this happened in like January at least, it feels very soon after the first 2 matches.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Awesome Rampage

I am so glad Riho won. I wanted it so bad and even though I think she'll lose the actual title match I'm super happy for her. She deserves a big win after all this time and the title match itself is going to be even better.

I noticed during that match that Britt's offense changed. We all know she can do technical stuff and cool poo poo like fisherman neckbreaker and Sunrise but most of her offense in this match was just stomps and forearms and her facial expression was just constantly "gently caress this bullshit match I shouldn't even have to here lowering myself to the level of this tiny twig girl what the gently caress". She didn't even look at the camera as much as she usually does. She was distracted and upset and angry and still bothered by her botched attempt to help Hayter beat Rosa and she was clearly wondering whether or not Hayter was still supporting her or not and the whole thing was just great storytelling. Excalibur twisted the narrative knife by mentioning that Britt has never beaten Riho and that's going to add a TON of weight to the title match.

Eddie/Garcia was even better than I expected although it really looks like Eddie's knee injury is legit. That does not look like a normal sell to me. I hope he an take some time off after the tag match and heal up. I was literally :ohdear: while watching that whole match.

AEW rules

Riho is great, and congrats on I think the first successful "beat the champ to get a shot because you're not ranked".

Eddie's knee has been injured since 2003ish, he's a wreck and always been a wreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Tajiri is still active? I used to love that guy in ECW. Bring him in for a sixth labor of Jericho.

He just became MLW Middleweight champion, at 51.