Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CM VS QT 1 1.12%
GUNNS VS BEARS 2 2.25%
ROSA VS HAYTER 29 32.58%
DANIELSON VS CABANA 8 8.99%
FTR, ANDRADE AND BLACK VS DEATH QUADRILOGY 49 55.06%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That main event was the perfect insane capper to a great loving night of wrassling and talking mad poo poo. Hell it's easy to forget the middle of the show where Britt uninvited Tony from the Christmas Party and 2.0 decided to go poke the bear that is Eddie Kingston trying to enjoy his cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mark Sterling doing a pee-dance he's so excited to go into the toystore :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Penta has to do a PPV entrance with the Thundercat sword :vince:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Davros1 posted:

Tony should post a heartfelt and well-thought out message on Shane McMahon's birthday.

Yeah, it'll be hard for people to accuse Tony of trying to steal from Vince if he engages with somebody that Vince doesn't care about.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

drat, I hope Swole returns one day, but wherever she ends up/whatever she ends up doing I hope she's happy/contented doing it. It still blows my mind that she has Crohns and was able to be a professional wrestler, that's insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Excalibur pointing out that Santana and Ortiz are #5 during their Dark match makes it seem like we might be getting to that PNP vs Lucha Bros fireworks factory sooner rather than later. Hopefully for WIC or Battle of the Belts!

The reason all the other champions are in the ad is because they're all gonna be at ringside because they're so excited to see such a good match :hai: