Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Do we replace our 2000 self, or do we exist separately? Do we have to kill our earlier self for the magic to work? Or have sex with them? You really haven't provided us enough information to work with here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only if you're currently 40 or older, and yes

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Really depends on if i'm in my current body or if I'm in the body I had in the year 2000 but with all my current knowledge. If it was the 1st one I'd stock up on year-appropriate cash first and download the archives of all the most lucrative online creative ventures, then start posting them as my own in the past.

If it was the second I think i'd go just live my life better and hug my grandparents more.

Either way I'm calling Seth MacFarlane to remind him to get on his flight

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006

Bismuth posted:

I’d take flight lessons and jump ahead of the hijackers so that I could missile that drat plane into the WTC myself.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Do we replace our 2000 self, or do we exist separately? Do we have to kill our earlier self for the magic to work? Or have sex with them? You really haven't provided us enough information to work with here.

Exists separate, couldn’t hurt, only hand stuff

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Hey, I can still get potato cakes at Arby’s.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

kill hitler

oh wait

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Bismuth posted:

Lmao

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
that would mean that I would be back in the state of Georgia and no thank you

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I yell at my past self to listen to your instincts and get therapy sooner despite what your parents say. Oh and short Enron stock.

netch-a-sketch
Dec 24, 2019
I'd tell Americans to evacuate them towers on the 9th November next year

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'd become evil Mark Zuckerberg.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’d ask my 21 year old self why the gently caress am I breaking my back at this dead-end precast concrete job where I’ll get laid off in two years because the CEO called it “cutbacks” after showing up in a new Mercedes.

But to prevent any time paradoxes of meeting my past self, I’d wear some joke glasses with the big plastic nose and mustache. Maybe change the pitch of my voice, too.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I can't believe none of you guys would even try to stop Hitler

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Lets counter-hijack the 9/11 flights and take them back safely, Bing bang boom, republicans start disappearing one by one from the present time

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

netch-a-sketch posted:

I'd tell Americans to evacuate them towers on the 9th November next year

you fool. hitler 2 was killed when the towers collapsed!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
*runs frantically in the 2021* DID IT WORK!? DID IT WORK?! WAS DONALD TRUMP THE PRESIDENT???

Passerby: Who, the guy from Home Alone? Are you feeling allright?

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

unpleasantly turgid posted:

going to tell my 4 year old self to get an account on something awful, so the users who ended up being childless by 2021 could experience raising a child digitally

The twist is that goons end up thinking they're good with kids and have many themselves. You've doomed so many. Proud of you.

Also I'd finally be able to go around saying "Could you BE any more <blank>?!" without people looking at me weird.

Also bet on a lot of horse races and sports shows. I don't remember any results tho so I'd be very in debt.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I would find my 2000 self and kick him (me) in the rear end. then tell me (him) that i'm you (them), at which point my 2000 self would be amazed at how pathetic the rear end-kicking was and hopefully get my (his) poo poo together

just like in the movie Looper, right?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Goons would raise a kid that finally kills they're famil and lowtax dies in this timeline as well

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

STABASS posted:

I can't believe none of you guys would even try to stop Hitler

I tried once. Time traveled back to 1984, but he had already Dwyered himself 39 years prior.

So I just recorded It’s Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown to replace my missing VHS tape and returned to the present.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I guess I'd probably die on the streets cause I wouldn't have any way to support myself OP. I suppose I'd probably try theft, and then when I get caught maybe I die in prison instead? Either way it probly wouldnt be long before I'd sucked a few dicks

Hope this helps

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm going to gently caress/Marry/Kill myself.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm going to gently caress/Marry/Kill myself.

loving before the marriage is unchristian

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Is that early enough that SA registration was still free? If so, I would save myself :10bux:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'd do 9/11 a year early

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Alchemist posted:

loving before the marriage is unchristian

Hail Satan.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’d enrich myself to the point that Mansa Musa looked like a homeless person in comparison. A homeless person who gets bullied and robbed by other, larger homeless people.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

would loving oneself be sex or masturbation

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

ChubbyChecker posted:

would loving oneself be sex or masturbation

As soon as your mouth touches your dick both of you instantly vaporize into mist

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use a condom sheesh. Wouldn't want to catch the yol 2000 strain of stds

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

2000 me is a horrifically abused, terrified little queer girl with a shitload of awful coping methods to deal with all of that. I go hug her, tell her she's gonna be a cool writer someday, and that she's gonna be okay. She punches me in the face and probably threatens to go shoot up a school or something because her brain is hosed to pieces.

I let her hit me because one day, she's gonna be okay.

:unsmith:

Also I go to an airport and explore it like you used to be able to, I go to the WTC on 9/11/00 and just kinda take a moment, and I tell everybody the ending to the harry potter series, plot point by plot point, thereby ruining Rowling as much as I possibly can.

E: I also invest in Amazon with as much money as I have on me.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I'm gonna surf to worldsex.com and look at gifs of boobs and maybe even vaginas

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

*Take a big breath*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Lather, rinse and repeat until I get thrown in a cell.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
What is the mechanism of time travel here. Is it magic? Because knowing that magic is real is going to change my priorities. If it's not magic can I keep the time machine? Where did I get it in the first place? Can I hang around until 2021 and repeat the loop?

Is it overwriting my previous timeline with the new one? If so nothing I do matters because someone else will probably just overwrite it all later. Is it a forking timeline deal and can I go back to my original timeline to let my wife know what happened to me?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gonna play jagged alliance 2, just like last time

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I go back and lobotomize and cut the penis off every man I know to be a rapist and an abuser. :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Icochet posted:

Gonna play jagged alliance 2, just like last time

Swagged Alliance

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
The one thing no one can do these days

Play a bunch of flash games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Heart Collapse