Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Bama stole a win from Auburn despite Bill O'Brien (the eponymous BoB) not scoring until the 4th quarter.

Harbaugh won a game against Ohio State.

Mighty Florida defeated FSU and is going bowling.
https://twitter.com/PickettsPool/status/1464683725720014858

And Wake Forest is going to the ACC title game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
GO BLUE

i am so tired

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thank goodness this season is over

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

gently caress the Noles. Couldn't even beat this ragtag squad with no head coach or coordinators.

GO GATA

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

R.D. Mangles posted:

thank goodness this season is over

The Wreck of the Patrick Fitzgerald

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

AsInHowe posted:

GO BLUE

i am so tired

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
what a horrid day of results. oklahoma state please salvage something (haha lol lmao)

Funkutron5000
Jan 21, 2010
Just got back from Ann Arbor.

gently caress Ohio State.

Rushing the field rules and I’m glad I got to do it again.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Lol Iowa is in the Big Ten Championship Game

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The big 10 championship is much funnier than it seemed it would be 12 hours ago

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Iowa doesn’t run tempo do they?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Regnevelc posted:

Iowa doesn’t run tempo do they?

Not unless they have a fullback named Tempo

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I've been a Harbaugh skeptic for a while now but dammit if he didn't win my respect with today's win. Everyone feel free to quote this post when they lay a massive egg against Iowa.

Also this is my dog at his last Michigan-Ohio State tailgate in 2019. Obviously we didn't travel for the game last year, and then we had to put him down on the 19th of this month after a pretty rapid onset of kidney disease.

Thanks for winning one for him Jim :unsmith: This has been a pretty lovely couple of weeks but today did make me feel a bit better.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Nov 28, 2021

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Iowa State crushed TCU in senior day, and Breece Hall set the record for consecutive games with a TD. Just wish that cyclone offense showed up more often.

A real year of missed chances. I think last year the Clones had everything bounce their way and this year things mostly bounced the other way. They just couldn’t win the close ones this year.

Their worst loss was by 10 points to Iowa, all their other losses were within 1 score. Of their 7 wins, only two were within 1 score. ISU could have easily been a 9 win team, oh well.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I still can't get over this.

https://twitter.com/Camden1703/status/1464701490996465670

https://twitter.com/lib_gator/status/1464700297922723849

Also, Georgia Tech finished out the season by getting shut out in their last two games. After scoring to get to 31-30 against Boston College, the Jackets proceded to give up 110 consecutive points to close out the year.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Land Grant champs bitch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern put two guys in the first round of the loving NFL last year, they went to the big ten championship game two out of the last four years, and this year they barely look like an FCS team, it's impossible to figure this program out. very hard to see them not completely cratering next year.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

go, gopher victory!
minnesota, go!
go, gopher victory!
hit ‘em high and low!
go, gopher victory!
you will always win!

rah! rah! rah!
ski u mah!
hoorah!
minnesota!
hoorah!

we will fight! fight! win! fight!
c’mon, minnesota, let’s go!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

C-Euro posted:

I've been a Harbaugh skeptic for a while now but dammit if he didn't win my respect with today's win. Everyone feel free to quote this post when they lay a massive egg against Iowa.

Also this is my dog at his last Michigan-Ohio State tailgate in 2019. Obviously we didn't travel for the game last year, and then we had to put him down on the 19th of this month after a pretty rapid onset of kidney disease.

Thanks for winning one for him Jim :unsmith:

I still hate that Harbaugh has derived pleasure from something in life, but my old pupper's dealing with cancer, so I will respect your dog's posthumous win.

Congrats, buddy.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Some day, Penn State will find a way to win a one score game.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sash! posted:

Some day, Penn State will find a way to win a one score game.

When do they play Nebraska next?

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

The end of VT-UVA became clownball but UVA managed to make an even worse late game decision than VT did

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

C-Euro posted:

Thanks for winning one for him Jim :unsmith: This has been a pretty lovely couple of weeks but today did make me feel a bit better.

RIP to this very good dog, I’m glad for this victory to both of you, but starting tomorrow, for the next week I’m gonna talk an unreasonable amount of poo poo about the Wolverines until you beat us 35-5 and move on to the playoffs

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I didn't really watch any football today because I was traveling but it seems like this weekend was p. cool :cheers:

E: sorry about your pup dude :(

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

single-mode fiber posted:

The end of VT-UVA became clownball but UVA managed to make an even worse late game decision than VT did

I want all football games to be summarized this succinctly

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
go dawgs an end to thirteen years of heartbreak and humiliation is within reach

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Geoff collins loving sucks

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Dog posted:

When do they play Nebraska next?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

next season opens with northwestern playing nebraska in Ireland, lmao

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

HannibalBarca posted:

go dawgs an end to thirteen years of heartbreak and humiliation is within reach

You misspelled forty just loving with ya, you guys are the team of destiny and it's all over but the crying for the rest of us

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rutgers' season is over and it wasn't good.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

GO BLUE

And I'll still be happy even if we don't manage a single post-season win

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

The perfect showcase for the sport to bring in new international fans

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois, Chicago's true big ten team, is back in rightful possession of The Hat

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

single-mode fiber posted:

I’m so mad thinking about the end of this game. Just abysmal play calling to cap off a poo poo sundae of a game

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
gently caress it, go Michigan to win the Natty.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

The perfect showcase for the sport to bring in new international fans

Fortunately, the Irish are used to suffering.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I bought two 24 oz High Life’s for $4.20. There is something to salvage the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

R.D. Mangles posted:

despite having 4 times as many teams to pick from, the NCAA somehow sends a worse game than the NFL overseas