Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 24 minutes!
God damnit when is whoville going to enforce their loving goddamn noise ordinance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Goes around circling the word Christ in all the Christmas decorations

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation

Lazyfire posted:

This year I decided to give everyone the gift of FOLDED STEEL. Katanas for everyone!

Do you know what ruin means? A full family with mall ninja powers will save Christmas

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation

YeahTubaMike posted:

*puts playlist of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and Dominic the Donkey on loop*

Oh hello, every local radio affiliate.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Sorry kids, no communist revolution this year

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Don't worry, when Bitcoin hits 100k by years end we can afford presents

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
You know no one talks about the real racism

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
"I don't care, it's not egg nog if it doesn't have rum in it"

"What the gently caress does 'saving that bottle for the kids' mean? I already drank the other one"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
I know everyone is worried about my serial killing. And think I should stop. But you're also all worried about the environment too, right?

Well guess how I managed to save some trees by not using wrapping paper.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation
Jumps off the reindeer to make it to the next platform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009
Probation

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

“It’s crazy how many people nowadays think that the Civil War was about slavery, when really it was just about states’ rights!”

This is baby territory. Lacks my step grandad's literal museum with display cases of "civil war and world war 2 memoriabillia" to go with it.