Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
No no, you're mispronouncing it. These are garlic-loaded bread's dicks. And YES we ARE dipping them in marinara.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Rumor has it the YOB boys are hazing each other again... they're making each other put their balls in one of those marbled plastic drinking glasses, you know, like the pizzeria in your home town from when you were a kid? You remember the one? The fake Tiffany light fixtures, Simpsons arcade booth in the back, always a couple delivery guys with slicked back hair hanging out by the counter, looking as cool as could be? You remember your parents vaguely knew the owner from church, his name was Sam but the place was called Sal's, and he looked chubby and happy, a little permanent smudge of grease on his apron. Life seemed so simple then, your feet didn't even touch the floor from the red vinyl booth, with the cracks in the vinyl... all you needed to feel proud and whole was for mom and dad to take you here to split a large cheese pizza, with a little side dish of spaghetti and a single meatball on top, and then at the end of the meal a slice of strawberry cheese-cake in a plastic shell-case, the kind of meal that told you that you were loved and the universe made sense, and you remember walking back to your dad's pickup in the melting snow, your socks wet and cold by the time you crossed the parking lot. Anyway yeah those boys are putting their drat NUTS in the CUP!!!!!!!!

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 29, 2021

How Wonderful!

Men's pizza has that special touch just for guys... the kind of extra attention to details that dudes just NOTICE. That's right... each and every one of our limited edition Jeep Gladiator® Guy Pies has been carefully backed over by a 2020 Jeep Gladiator® in an empty Dave and Buster's parking lot for the perfect texture, with just a hint of "Go Anywhere, Do Anything"® ruggedness in each bite.

How Wonderful!

Hey, I'm calling about the pizza I ordered at around, like, 6:15? Um, well, it got delivered a few minutes ago I'm looking at it now and there's not a single pube on it. I'm not mad or anything, I just want to make this right-- got a lot of hungry and disappointed dudes over at my place and I'd really like to continue supporting, yknow, a small local business.

How Wonderful!

Garlic deez knots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

You'll notice that each of our pepperonis is actually a delicately crafted miniature replica of the original vinyl of Paul's Boutique