Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Can someone explain to me why the gently caress the WFT didn’t kick a field goal to go up 11 points with a minute left?

Kicker got hurt trying to tackle the guy on the kick 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lol. They couldn’t get the punter to kick a 25 yarder?

I remember one time Seattle's kicker got hurt so they had the punter (normally the holder) go out to line up, and the backup holder botched the snap, went through his hands and the other team picked it up for an easy TD.

I'm assuming that's a situation they were avoiding.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Oh duh, the longest is Wrong Way Marshall, but that shouldn't count

Here's an attempted kick return lateral fest that ends in a safety, followed by the 15 yard Peyton safety in the Superbowl. Start at 2 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF39hhZVAmE&t=120s

The Rams guy intercepting a ball in the end zone, running it out, then running backwards into the end zone to get tackled for a safety is :discourse:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Sour Diesel posted:

Antonio Clown

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Literally nobody checked into AB's card being legit till someone narc'd lol

God the security theater is so real

The clear app thats used to get into a lot of events to show your vaccine status can easily be faked if you just take a photo of someone else's card lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Pops Mgee posted:

League should investigate all of Tampa’s vaccine cards just to be sure

All of the Buccs, or the whole city?

Better do the whole state, just to be sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I doubt there will be many.

Gonna be a lot of two point attempts and fourth down tries.

If the wind is blowing crazy from one way, we could see some truly insane punts, like some 90 yard punts, hypothetically.