Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Eat my dookie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A guy in a trenchcoat and Gargoyle sunglasses whips around the corner, he levels two glistening Desert Eagles at your skull and rolls a toothpick from one corner of his mouth to the other. His slicked back, jet black hair sparkles as he turns his head in time with the click-clack of the two Deagles cocking. He grins by turning up the corner of his mouth and intones with a voice like ice cold snow sifting over a layer of gravel -

"Got poo poo stuck up in my urethra again, gotta take a rolling pin and squarsh it down on my beefer rod until it oozes out like chocolate icing from a piping bag."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Derpies posted:

This threads gonna look like a cat gulag next time Gene has too many sake bombs and checks the queue

Your mom

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Derpies posted:

we dont do that here anymore!

I'm trying to guarantee a Gene probe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh wait I get it I just looked at my rapsheet lol