Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Gripweed posted:

That reminds me, the other day I saw a manga about an aspiring manga artist who gets transported to a fantasy world of dragons and adventure, and immediately sets out to create a successful manga scene in that world so she can be a successful manga artist in it. I need to figure out what that was called so I can read it

seconding that i also want to know if you manage to find this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

exquisite tea posted:

Who will be watching DA GAME AWARDS tonight. I am hoping for Hellblade 2 gameplay, TMNT release date, and RE8 DLC announcement.

Where's our Skies of Arcadia Remake announcement Geoff? :argh:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's on the same farm with the Xenosaga remasters and Legacy of Kain reboot where they get to play and have fun all day together.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I finished endwalker so you can put up the goty thread now rarity

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

only 4 games beaten this month but i'm gonna kick it into gear starting this weekend

my updated gameplan for this month:

turnip boy, tohu, lacuna, greak, sable, 8doors, new pokemon snap, deep rune, mummy sandbox, kena bridge of spirits, metroid dread, beautiful desolation, BPM, foregone, amnesia rebirth, timelie, pixel puzzle makeout league, unsighted, cyber shadow, the big con, cthulhu saves christmas

that would get me to 200 on the year. some of those games are not too long (7 of them are 4 hours or less). at this point it's probably impossible to fit in monster hunter stories 2, moonglow bay, or the good life (which I played for a few hours but have a ways to go in). oh well! i will just have them kick off january or something (along with the alliance alive hd)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

It'll be ready when it's ready! :argh:

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I hope the RE8 dlc is just Chris punching things really hard.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

WaltherFeng posted:

I hope the RE8 dlc is just Chris punching things really hard.

Like boulders? :v:

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Looking forward to the Advent Rising 2 announcement

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

cheetah7071 posted:

i looked it up on howlongtobeat and it said 44 hours to finish and the game was released like two days ago please get some rest

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Whizzing Wizard posted:

i looked it up on howlongtobeat and it said 44 hours to finish and the game was released like two days ago please get some rest

Formal release two days ago, preordering let you start playing last friday.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Does that count queue times?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

with the earlier one i found more people putting together their own outfit, in the spirit of it if not using the one they give you. i dressed up as santa claus

desperately trying to avoid Endwalker spoilers and very confused by this post

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Rinkles posted:

Does that count queue times?

lmao owned

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

can't believe the critically acclaimed MMORPG meme backfired :negative:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

exquisite tea posted:

Who will be watching DA GAME AWARDS tonight. I am hoping for Hellblade 2 gameplay, TMNT release date, and RE8 DLC announcement.

I hope Hideo Kojima announces he has a new game in the works. I'd also like to see a new Patapon game for the PS5.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

exquisite tea posted:

it says it's from 01:00-05:00 CET - is it really four full hours this time?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Saw a license plate this morning that ended in P00 and thought it was funny have a blessed day gamers

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Saw a license plate this morning that ended in P00 and thought it was funny have a blessed day gamers

Can't accept the blessing, my inventory is full

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Oh yeah, and Space Marine 2. New Kojima game, Patapon, and Space Marine 2. Those are the games I'd like to see announced today.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

confirmed: poo is funny :itwaspoo:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

gold gauntlets are also bad because they don't match the rest of link's outfit as well as the silver ones

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

homeless snail posted:

with the earlier one i found more people putting together their own outfit, in the spirit of it if not using the one they give you. i dressed up as santa claus

I chose to believe that the Warrior of Light just doesn't respond to cold weather like a normal Eorzean. My romper get-up is too cute

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Looper posted:

gold gauntlets are also bad because they don't match the rest of link's outfit as well as the silver ones

They do if you wear the hover boots constantly like I used to

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Rarity posted:

Where's our Skies of Arcadia Remake announcement Geoff? :argh:

I will buy every Blizzard game using discount code GEOFF, AND post about how much I like them on social media, AND use the grubhub coupon, AND buy all future kojima games at full price* if Mr. Games announces a Skies of Arcadia anything** tonight

* I am going to do one of these things anyway
** no phone stuff

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/itchio/status/1468958622256357376?s=20

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MafiaCity/status/1468777427136483329?s=20

Wait what the gently caress?!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

exquisite tea posted:

the what?

BisbyWorl posted:

Formal release two days ago, preordering let you start playing last friday.

that is still... quite the schedule

FirstAidKite posted:

This is Brownie (Browny? Browney? Idk, we didn't name him so idk how the owners spell it).

This has audio
https://i.imgur.com/BQO7quV.mp4

Do you know the neighbors across the street? Would be better if an owned cat was inside where it can't have a negative effect on local wildlife. At the very least Brownie should be neutered if he's wandering around randomly. Maybe they would agree if there were a free service in your area? Sometimes you can get people to agree to it.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Baller Time posted:

Looking forward to the Advent Rising 2 announcement

Proto Mass Effect was pretty good, despite how totally broken it was

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

also this is cool thanks for bringing it to my attention

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

Proto Mass Effect was pretty good, despite how totally broken it was

Yeah, I'd play an Advent Rising 2 (no Orson Scott Card), I have a real soft spot for that horrifically buggy mess of a game.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Help Im Alive posted:

desperately trying to avoid Endwalker spoilers and very confused by this post

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Does Endwalker have a vocal track?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

They still haven't shipped my PS5 :(

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Does Endwalker have a vocal track?

Multiple

One of them is in the CG trailer/opening cinematic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5yDIWJZWc

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Whizzing Wizard posted:

I wasn't timing myself but I basically always go faster than howlongtobeat and it was over 5 days

So, I played a lot of video games, but not a sleep-threatening amount

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Remember... during gaming sessions... to take frequent breaks... :(

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

I will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Jay Rust posted:

If I take a break then I might afk timeout and have to wait for 13 hours to start playing again