Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
My brain first jumped to Mike Whitehead, but Im pretty sure he was a Miletich guy

I had to double check Cody East's rap sheet, which is a lot of domestic violence and child abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
time to bring back the legend, rin nakai

and also the legend, cindy dandois

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hooper's video is making fun of the cop's self defense videos where he shows that if someone pulls a gun on you, just firmly move it to the side and you'll be fine

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this is a very good and cute and nice video with din thomas cooking a meal for amanda & nina nunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI9pJrLFK_Q

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

algebra testes posted:

I want this video, but whether it's still okay to take a knife to a UFC event like Fatherdog.

ahem, it was fatherdog's date that had a knife on her, because jersey, baybee

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

There was like a 3-part series that came out ahead of Punk vs Gall, and with all the beneficial editing, Punk never once looked competent in his sparring sessions

I still think about him throwing an awkward rear-hand uppercut and getting countered by Some Guy that was probably doing cardio kickboxing the day before

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the cool stuff i personally wanted to see didnt happen this weekend

ban mma forever imo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I think a monthly catch-all thread would be good.

The B-league thread is 3 years old and kind of unwieldy to get anyone new into non-UFC stuff

I also think doing a weekly thread of "These are all the events happening, let us talk about all of them here" would be good.

Also, as a heads up, I will be waiting for Rizin's NYE event before closing out the Year End Awards thread and opening voting.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

conner vs elkins at 170 is the fight to make, imo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

dana keeps smile and sam around so that alvey can be a union-busting presence in the locker room

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Southpaugh posted:

Especially when you're already a super gassy fighter. Bitch is too lazy (shot knee probably doesn't help) to do roadwork.

Conor had good cardio when Nate said "hey, idiot, go get a bike" for the rematch and then I guess he lost the bicycle?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

duckdealer posted:

Isn’t there a Rizin FF show in a few hours? Don’t think there are any major freak show matches on the card though.

Tenshin vs Gomi, baybeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

2021 year end awards thread is ready (dont post ballots, pls)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989352