Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CODY VS ANDRADE 67 57.76%
STAT VS RUBY 22 18.97%
STING AND DARBY VS THE GUNNS 2 1.72%
PUNK VS LEE 8 6.90%
DANIELSON VS 5 9 7.76%
WARDLOW 8 6.90%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm catching up on the first 90 minutes of Dynamite and I just wanna say it's crazy how casually they dropped the reveal that the CM in CM Punk stands for cooking meth :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy poo poo, Sting's new facepaint loving rules.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

".....you know this is your phone....." :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Imagine if HHH qualified for this reality show by being a relatively famous son in law with no life skills.

That may be a 100% accurate statement, but it's cruel! He doesn't deserv.... oh wait, nevermind.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Why would you kick my shaft?"
"Why not?"

It's a solid argument!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

For the next couple of minutes as Emi was wrestling Ryo, she wouldn't take her eyes off of Abadon and kept looking utterly terrified of her. It was the best :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

When will Alex Marvez pay for his crimes of deliberately and with malice of forethought breaking up Janela and Kiss? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just the opening 30 seconds alone is loving incredible :allears:

Alaois posted:

malice aforethought

I learned something today! Thanks!