Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

hbag posted:

im going to build a 40 foot ham radio tower and you cant do a loving thing about it except whine and possibly grovel

That ham better be stolen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I don't know any of my neighbors. But I'm in an apartment. Even if it's called a condo here for some reason.

Escape From Noise

As a non sex haver, I only barely understand this.

Escape From Noise

Is it cool if I let poster The_Rob to live on my lawn?

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

Mister rodgers had it easy, these days all they homeowners know is water lawn, complain about parking, pave sidewalk and lie

Mods only know two things: mow hot lawn and lie.

Escape From Noise

Resolutely open palm slamming Throbbing Gristle's 20 Jazz Funk Greats into my stereo in open defiance of the HOA, I crank the volumy, lock my doors and windows, and wait, my copy of Chocolate Synthesizer ready to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Dads Dip Cup posted:

signs posted all throughout the neighborhood saying "keep ON the grrear end"

Hehehe!