Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Going on a hunger strike until the spurs stop winning loving games what the gently caress come on
If we dont get a top 3 pick in this draft or the next one, i'm coming for pop's wine cellar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Also lmao
https://twitter.com/EnesFreedom/status/1467525844000145414
Never really liked Lin that much but we finally have a cornier player beefing with him

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Just completely deranged lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'd like to REMIND Pop and the Spurs organization that we were some of THE BEST og tankers. It can be done again!!! See, there's this friend of Tony's...

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Im only willing to read it if they attack his rapping ability

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
this just cracked me up
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1467524542272843785
Enes lost out on a lotta sneaker deals n poo poo but Freedom Isn't Free.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Weirdly mesmerizing

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The fact that the Spurs org or any Spurs related journalist or any Spurs fan would be remotely anti-tank is pretty frustrating and bizarre. There's still resistance it seems like, as if the Spurs are "above it".
Gosh I wish I could remember how we got that last guy that set up our championship window. Tim Duncman I think he was called?? I wish I could remember how the Spurs got Tim Duncman that year. 🤔🤔🤔

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

A late lottery pick
No!!!! Noooooo!!!! Don't say that! :qq:
They can lose more games!!!
Pop just needs to remember that we were once tankers. The very best.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

morestuff posted:

Just sharing the Ballhaus instagram account in case it's new to anyone. Have a good weekend

Thanks for the new fave ig account haha
Everyone keeps asking if they use an algorithm.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
can't wait to see sasha vujacic whoop zach lowe's rear end

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lotta good comedy beats, Wendell almost cracked me up more

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Commissioning a squad of goons to launch an ocean's eleven style raid on the Pelicans practice facility.
After YEARS...we have CONFIRMATION of Scary Pierre's location. Free my man. He's trapped in a closet. :(

They wanna talk about the Chinese government and Xi but we absolutely have violations of intl law happening in New Orleans. Why isn't Enes Freedom tweeting about this??
i just want confirmation that Scary Pierre is alive and okay.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Declan MacManus posted:

jackie go on cumtown

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm ok with the monotony of nba podcasts just cuz i mostly only use them as the "background noise" level of podcast when im doing other more important poo poo
Unlike say, E1 or Revolutions where i gotta gotta listen closely to every word

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
What the gently caress is an "alternate governor" I don't even like using the term "governor"
Like what would an "alternate owner" mean or are they just creating more weird executive titles that sound like you're manipulating and conquering rajah for the glory of your queen

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Good strategy since by 2025 70% of incoming nba rookies will be furries (radicalized by "sonic the hedgehog") who love anime

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Zogo posted:

"Listen, I'm playing the best basketball of my life, and I'm drinking some wine pretty much every day. Whatever it is, I'll take it."
Always knew I was living like a king

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I didnt think the Sacramento Kings could get THIS much more embarassing but here we are, there really is another rock bottom

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Omicron i swear to god if you dont stop helping the san antonio spurs win games i will find you on whatever transformers planet you came from and whoop some rear end

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Lockback posted:

Wouldn't Becky Hammond have the inside track on the Spurs when Pop retires? You gotta figure he's close. I'd assume 1 year at NBA HC salary would be worth many WNBA years....

Judakel posted:

This is embarrassing for the NBA.
Didn't it come out recently that when other NBA orgs interviewed the Spurs FO about Becky, they talked poo poo about her basically?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I miss the days when seeing an nba tweet meant something dope and not just two more players entering health and safety protocols
gently caress this failed state :911:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Loving your Sengun mixes, he's a lot of fun to watch. Maybe he'll get that Manu level craftiness as he ages.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Had a very appropriate facebook memory

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I dont think it's possible to hate sengun and if you do hate sengun i'll meet you in temecula where I'll fake you out with my first move but the second one will be real as gently caress

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Hell yeah

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Awww drat i got way too excited reading a tweet that started with "Tracy McGrady" in this day and age
Someone please sign Punished Steve Francis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

Who is the theoretical funniest person who could realistically be signed to play NBA basketball this year.
Look into your hearts, we all know the hands down answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgooBsfXm1M