Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
OnlyMans

The hangout app for meeting fellow cockles in London.

OnlyBrands

A self-help group for insecure people who express themselves with logos?

Or a dating app for managers of corporate Twitter Ccounts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

OKBoomr

The dating app for when a Minion expresses your true self and you want a date who'll applaud you not leaving a tip as service in the packed chain restaurant was slow.

Bright Bart

StudStation

App for asexual people who want to make children through icky intercourse.

Bright Bart

FlakyDate

Application for people that don't actually have the time for or interest in dating and will both cancel at the last minute and never reschedule but want to be able to talk about dating apps eith people at work or have something like "Yeah I might go out with this one guy..." with friends so you're not excluded from the conversation.

Bright Bart

MonsterMate

App for people who are truly terrifying.

Or an app for people really into energy drinks.

Are they the same thing?

Bright Bart

DateMyDaughter

App for fathers to screen potential dates for their princess and the woman who want to make sure a potential so gets along with her parents right at the start.

Man I've been conned so many times on that app. More often then not the person messaging has no interest in my daughter and just wants to hear some dad jokes. I've even been catfished by a "35/engineer/gentleman" who turned put to be a 21 year old straight woman just wanting help fixing her AC.

Bright Bart

NeedEmOut

Like DateMyDaughter except it's wealthy parents of neckbeards who promise to shower a gal with gifts and affection if she can somehow get Brad to move into his own apartment OR EVEN JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE ONCE IN A WHILE.

Bright Bart

Pffft. You kids and your computers. In my day an "app" was the plate of breadsticks they provided the table at the Olive Garden. And we didn't need to plan elaborate dates with people we've never met irl. We had a hole in the wall of the bathroom. At the Olive Garden.

It was very convenient and another thing you Millenials ruined.

Bright Bart

Cagr app for fans of Nic Cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Prurient Squid posted:

Succour. An app that finds weary travellers a warm inn on inclement nights on short notice.

Often incorrectly regarded as a dating app.

GasGrAss

A dating app to meet long distance truckers who cannot change the rules when it comes to getting a ride.