Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Tomorrow at 11 am I'll get an all-star with grits, white toast, eggs over medium, sausage, and an extra side of sausage. Also a diet coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Good on you if you have families and presents and happiness on Christmas Morning but some of us have only hangovers and Waffle House

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
no bacon, country or city ham, or bert's best chili smh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never been to waf hous

heard good things

apparently im supposed to go while extremely hammered?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I've heard sex can involve being smothered and covered like Waffle House hash-browns but I never had hash-browns before. Can anyone corroborate??

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
I went to waffle house once in 2007.

I'm a changed man.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Do they sell chicken? I'm dressing up a cow as a lama.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I miss Waffle House.

There’s nothing like going to WH after lovely punk shows for coffee and cigarettes at 2 AM.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Every Waffle House I have ever been in can be broadly described as 'Cowboys and Outpatients".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Go into the forest, drink a liter of grain alcohol and scream at the sky. That's how we do it around here.

Edit: that is what we call "going to Waffle House" around here sorry I should have been clearer.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

if Tammy with the simpsons' makeup gun blaster face paint job isn't serving you, it's a lovely waffle house.

E: also acceptable- Tammi

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I did it. I did the thing. I ate the meal. Now my guts are roiling with the Christmas spirit.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Chinatown posted:

never been to waf hous

heard good things

apparently im supposed to go while extremely hammered?

Going to one at 2am after you've been traveling all day and are forced into an unplanned layover with a flight in 6 hours is also acceptable.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Merry tugmas waffle crew

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
The waitresses in there are like nurses that did a couple tours in 'nam

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
There was one waitress in 5he one closest to downtown and every time you go in there she'd be dancing a little bit and it turned out she was on molly 25/7

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrGeorge...ingawful.com%2F

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I went to one in Norfolk VA and when I got there there was a cop posted up and all of the booths were roped off with crime scene tape and it turned out that there had just been a shooting. But they were still serving food

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

is it customary to bring the waffle house employees gifts on this day?

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:
Just tip a poo poo ton

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Waffle House doesn't exist near me so I bought a MONSTER SIZE slim jim from 7-Eleven.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

hell astro course posted:

is it customary to bring the waffle house employees gifts on this day?

Yes; the greatest gift is to put $10 in the jukebox and select “Waffle House family” as many times as you can afford.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Get the patty melt

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Smugworth posted:

Get the patty melt

Do. Not. Order. The Patty Melt.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I went to one I'd never been to before and it only had three booths. Three booths! That's tinier than I've ever seen.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Scientist posted:

There was one waitress in 5he one closest to downtown and every time you go in there she'd be dancing a little bit and it turned out she was on molly 25/7

Seems like she was living her best life.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I went to one I'd never been to before and it only had three booths. Three booths! That's tinier than I've ever seen.

They've this alot bc of covid

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Scientist posted:

I went to one in Norfolk VA and when I got there there was a cop posted up and all of the booths were roped off with crime scene tape and it turned out that there had just been a shooting. But they were still serving food

Oh poo poo, I had a dream like this once except more extreme because the body was still in the restaurant and covered in a tarp. Given the state of America, it would surprise me if a Waffle House did go that far.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Tomorrow at 11 am I'll get an all-star with grits, white toast, eggs over medium, sausage, and an extra side of sausage. Also a diet coke.

The diet coke makes it a wholesome, healthy meal

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:
Postin from waffle house rn

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.

Brother Tadger posted:

Yes; the greatest gift is to put $10 in the jukebox and select “Waffle House family” as many times as you can afford.

I prefer Raisins in my Toast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_LnuPFnJXY

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
my personal waffle house experiences told me that waffle house is not nearly as hosed up as people would have you believe. It's kinda dirty and there are some stoned/drunk/sleepy people there and they have some honestly pretty good vanilla tasting waffles but everything else is pretty bad and it's cheap and that's about it. It's never been some insane circus sideshow in my times there.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

my personal waffle house experiences told me that waffle house is not nearly as hosed up as people would have you believe. It's kinda dirty and there are some stoned/drunk/sleepy people there and they have some honestly pretty good vanilla tasting waffles but everything else is pretty bad and it's cheap and that's about it. It's never been some insane circus sideshow in my times there.

Sir this is a dennys. :crossarms:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Happy tugmas

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sits stunned, dumbfounded, for hours, staring into the abyss because white castles was closed today

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Well, let me tell you... if you can't find the circus low life individual at your waffle house... you might need a mirror.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I went to panda express

it was gross

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Whoops I ended up at Waifu House

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I like the Awful because I can see the whole kitchen and know my mediocre food is prepared in a clean place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Szyznyk posted:

I like the Awful because I can see the whole kitchen and know my mediocre food is prepared in a clean place.

Yeah Waffle House is like a studio apartment you're mostly not allowed to sleep in