Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
This season looks terrible, thank god for ranking of kings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I'm more concerned that the two directors they list don't seem very impressive.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I basically expect this to be like the newer season of Kino's Journey.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

A curling anime would be great. A cleaner being spotted for her incredible raw talent. Swept away on a grand adventure

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

The issue with Cue is not that it has a whole bunch of characters, the issue is that it's an anime about voice acting where the centerpiece of the first episode is a scene where everyone is supposed to be wowed by the characters doing a read of Hamlet, but despite that it's impossible to decide if the voicing was meant to be good or bad. The show has the other characters do stuff like "wow, from just how they say it, it's like you can really picture the scene", but the show actually visually depicted the scene.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Is this not just a sequel to the live action movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

dogsicle posted:

its ostensibly a compilation film for the series

The video description has the line:

あれから10年ーー
かつて運命を変える列車に乗り込んだ冠葉と晶馬が、運命の至る場所からひととき戻ってきた・・・。

10 years since then --
Kanba and Akima, who once boarded a fate-changing train, have returned from everywhere in their fate.