Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

WOW that's a dire season, even the isekai trash sounds too much like trash

I thought Kuroitsu sounded like it might be a bit funny but the PV looks barely animated

then I thought Orient could be dumb fun and the PV again looks barely animated

maybe I'll just watch Priconne S1. it was funny, right? maybe Bisque Doll

quote:

Shuumatsu no Harem (World's End Harem)
Studio Gokumi ; AXsiZ | Yuu Nobuta | Tatsuya Takahashi | Sci-Fi, Ecchi | Manga | Jan 7, 2022
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world's male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams. When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet's most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?

christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

oh he's like a real person? sold

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Supremezero posted:

AMC has money to buy things with?

i don't know if you've noticed their hilariously successful franchises, but,

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Tell us more about why the hentai community despises this man

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

is it at least a little better animated than the PV indicated? like at least a little more than cels vibrating in surprise

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i immediately did some googling

are you calling 'spiky teeth' and that alone a bowsette-esque appearance because you made a promise this skinny blonde is not fulfilling

or are these google image results hiding something more triumphant

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if you're gonna say bowsette to me i'm going to expect POWER

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

WORDS MEAN THINGS, NAMTAB

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Kung Food posted:

Are we watching the same show? It looks like the bad season of 7 deadly sins.

I'm on your side

BUT

You are implying a GOOD 7DS season?????

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Kung Food posted:

His dumb edgelord weapon would chip and break within a minute on actual rocks.

so would almost all weapons not made to break rocks to be fair

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

The Colonel posted:

i think it's really stupid how half the time ousama ranking gets a big rec thrown in here it's someone bragging about how much better the anime looks than the manga as if that's going to reel me into any kind of interest. i watch shows that look WORSE than the manga, you think this means anything to me? contact me again when they spend five minutes talking in a dark forest with the camera obscured by a single foreground png of a leaf

i wasn't really sold on watching it until i saw the thumbnail of that horse. didn't even click on the video

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

the original manga is by a husband/wife artist/writer team which probably goes some distance to explaining the actual bits of romantic chemistry

now i'm interested, that's cool

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm back from giving fantasy bishoujo a shot after hearing it was a husband/wife writer team and this show is funny as gently caress and the VAs are really going for it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

The Colonel posted:

is wholesome the only word people know for a story having character writing

wholesome has come to mean 'relatively normal human interaction' and it drives me up the fuckin wall

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

but that leads to dancing

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

it's true that 'i'm tired of the word wholesome being used to mean regular people talking to each other in a normal way' and 'i wish all stories were berserk' are the same thought

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

no one should have to play shenmue if they aren't being paid for it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

hachimitsu supremacy

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

one weird trick to make your romcom manga good: what if there were friends

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

yeah.