Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
a red-headed half canadian half japanese girl moves from PEI to her grandmother's house in hokkaido and discovers friendship on the ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I like my eroge wholesome

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Using wholesome is toxic

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

dogsicle posted:

more like holesome

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Doodles posted:

The popularity of the Nikaido sisters exploded among grade school girls and adult males when it originally aired..

:thunkher:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I'm enjoying Giant Titty Vampire Academy but am somewhat put off by the excessive titties.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
go into any convenience store in japan and the magazine rack is full of bikini clad high schooler cover girls, nobody's giving an anime character a second thought.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
There's a whole lot left to adapt, the anime only did volumes 1, 2, 3, and 5 out of 16 covering the main story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
bisque doll bringing back memories. legit don't walk around the beach in japan with food in your hand, the hawks can dive bomb so fast you don't even see them, you just feel a gust of wind and your food is gone.