Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
happy new year; may we have a better year than the last

and since that's not happening, may whatever coping mechanisms we find be sustainable and bring us a small measure of comfort and peace

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

OwlFancier posted:

There's one sunk off the east cliff at whitby. Sticks out when the tide is low.

not surprised it sank. it's made of concrete!

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

Guavanaut posted:

Despite the fact that if you go for your Covid jorts
a new and sad turn for the Jorts saga

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

Dabir posted:

It's just a stupid dividing line I draw in my head I guess. It's symbolic.

Last year, the spiderweb on the outside of my window froze in the first week of January. I got some pretty good photos, I think.

what have you been giving them

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

Barry Foster posted:

'Send military to torpedo refugees' and 'let corona take the wheel yolo' are sure to go down a storm, to be fair

Because this island craves death, positively thirsts for it
Only Trust Your Respirator! The State Will Never Help You!

Prole posted:

Do you ever get the feeling that we're living through the last days of a dying system? It's insane. Nobody seems to have any kind of care for life - it's all about preservation of careers. Short term victory. Like they don't *expect* much in the long term.

Exciting and worrisome.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

OwlFancier posted:

Personally I would suggest that it probably has something to do with "working with people you disagree with and dislike but who tell you it's for the greater good, which then fails to manifest" being the entirety of the left experience.
not the entirety, no, there's also "the group leader / a higher-up (elected or de-facto) turns out to be a sex pest or domestic abuser, and all their friends circle the wagons to defend them"

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

smellmycheese posted:

Has anyone ever attained such a massive lead by doing so little and just letting the other guy gently caress up?
Luigi

^^ also, Blair

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
ahahaha yes! yes!!! i thought that picture of him was after a crying session

if your johnson is weeping, please seek medical advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

big scary monsters posted:

Anyway here are pictures of some red kites that I took when I was in Scotland around Christmas. Went to a feeding site and there were at least 50 of them flying around, swooping in to grab chunks of meat, and sitting in the trees digesting.

these are lovely pics and thank you for posting them :3: it's really nice to see them flourishing

Guavanaut posted:

Imagine how they'd look if they evolved to fly without wings.

:hotpickle: please, i'm begging you, never again