Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
moments after his wife announces they are getting divorced

His wife's post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLB0YGMRRd/

Joe's post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLBnVXgrmn/

I wonder what happened? Was he caught blowing dudes in a truck stop bathroom or something? Usually you quit a multimillion dollar per year TV gig to save your marriage, not the other way around.

GBS speaks. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

guess the joke was on him lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

guess the joke was on him lol

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
He was stroking his engorged pecker in his car until it spewed semen and someone saw

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

who and who, op?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The combo makes it feel like affair with someone at work story.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

who and who, op?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My source says he was caught receiving a proper milking from one of the other Jokers.

Frankly, it's a medical procedure, not sexual, so Joe did nothing wrong IMO

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Who will get the dogs?!?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
despite the constant mocking of his appearance, I always thought Mur was the most attractive of the four. great sense of humor, snappy dresser, better looking than joe (imo) and doesn't have obvious mental/emotional issues like q and sal.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Any show based around harassing random people on the street sucks and everyone involved should be sent to gulags where voices in their ear tell them to poo poo themselves in a padded room

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That show is really loving unfunny.

Like, shockingly so.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Who What Now posted:

Any show based around harassing random people on the street sucks and everyone involved should be sent to gulags where voices in their ear tell them to poo poo themselves in a padded room

:same:

Edmund Sparkler posted:

That show is really loving unfunny.

Like, shockingly so.

:yossame:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Unbelievable that Wizard Master is probed for this. He was a huge fan.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

STABASS posted:

despite the constant mocking of his appearance, I always thought Mur was the most attractive of the four. great sense of humor, snappy dresser, better looking than joe (imo) and doesn't have obvious mental/emotional issues like q and sal.

Being the best-looking Impractical Joker is like being the smartest Trump sibling.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
:negative:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He was absolutely cheating on her, she's gonna clean him out in the divorce

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Oh MAN did you guys SEE that one episode where one of those guys totally acted so RANDOM and CRAZY (meaning just slightly outside social norms, still very sanitized for mass consumption overall) around some other people in public just trying to live their lives? IT WAS SOOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was all like “whooaaoaoaoa” and they were all like “what” hahaha oh man well I guess you just had to be there.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Who is leaving what now?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

i dunno this sounds too whacky/zany and would continue to put pressure on the comedy community

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my friend took me to a bar once that was huge and well lit and really empty, and the only other guy there was sitting at the bar and watching impractical jokers on a tv behind the bar
and we sat next to him while we were waiting for our other friend to arrive, which is normal because my friend likes chatting up strangers, and the guy's telling us it's a really funny show. and my friend gets up to talk on the phone and walks away, so I figure I'll sit there for a couple minutes to watch the show with this guy

I'd never heard of it before, but I'm a good sport, y'know, it wasn't funny at all, but I chuckled politely at the parts that were clearly supposed to be

and at some point, I realize my friend is sitting like 20 feet away, making eye contact with me and grinning like an rear end in a top hat because he knew the show sucked
he hadn't actually got a phone call, he was deliberately stranding me with a lame guy watching this lovely tv show just to gently caress with me because he knew it would be more entertaining than watching the show

so I started laughing like "you loving dick" because we both know I'm too nice to make this lame guy's life any worse than it clearly already was
the show went to a commercial, and, it was a commercial for impractical jokers? I don't know what's going on with the channel that it's on, but I found that very upsetting
and the lame guy had not laughed at all, and when it went to the commercial he just kept repeating stuff like "that's a great show. it's real funny." and he knew the guys by name and he was saying their names and by the commercial the show was on like its seventh season, it was breathtaking

finally I just pretended, I gave a look like "oh, are going?" held up a finger for "one second", downed my beer, and was like "alright, take care, man" and the lame guy's like "seriously you should watch this show"

and I go over to my friend, and he's like ":) what's wrong? :) were you enjoying watching impractical jokers with your new friend? :)"
and I was like "what was that"
and he was like "it's your favorite show, impractical jokers :haw:"
and I was trying to make sense of what I saw, and I said"... is it an old show?"
and he just laughed

when our other friend got there we immediately left to go to a different bar
and that was my experience with impractical jokers

Vakal
May 11, 2008

GreatGreen posted:

Oh MAN did you guys SEE that one episode where one of those guys totally acted so RANDOM and CRAZY (meaning just slightly outside social norms, still very sanitized for mass consumption overall) around some other people in public just trying to live their lives? IT WAS SOOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was all like “whooaaoaoaoa” and they were all like “what” hahaha oh man well I guess you just had to be there.

https://youtu.be/0UlVLYC4aZg?t=39

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
eh, i enjoyed it as good background noise. Not something you really needed to pay attention to, but there were some good moments.

it was a good break from having the news on 24/7 in the background. It's hard to find stuff to put on for the noise, that doesn't require attention really.

it was very cringe at times, though

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Who is leaving what now?

Leave me out of this

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
it's pretty obvious he hosed an intern and doing damage control. it'll come out in the next couple days

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

gently caress SNEEP posted:

who and who, op?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

it's pretty obvious he hosed an intern and doing damage control. it'll come out in the next couple days

sounds like he's a real impractical poker

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
In hindsight my last relationship should have ended when I found her laughing hysterically at an episode of Impractical Jokers. But I was just so stunned that she found any show that funny that I shook my head and walked away instead

So basically,

Who What Now posted:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keARy9VSYRY

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
the only time i ever watched this show was at a ladies house i was courting, we both sat on this double wide recliner in the dark and watched for probably two or three hours. meanwhile her place was loving disgusting, garbage all over, and i could see the silhouette of fruit flies going between me and the tv the whole time. i haven't watched the show since.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Oh Don Piano posted:

the only time i ever watched this show was at a ladies house i was courting, we both sat on this double wide recliner in the dark and watched for probably two or three hours. meanwhile her place was loving disgusting, garbage all over, and i could see the silhouette of fruit flies going between me and the tv the whole time. i haven't watched the show since.

my brother loves this show but he’s mentally disabled so that might play into it somewhat

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

I hate that show so much jfc it's bad

Like it's really bad

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
and James Watt invented the steam engine

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

my brother loves this show but he’s mentally disabled so that might play into it somewhat

hard to say, as i am mentally disabled, and did not care for the program

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
After reading peoples stories about “Impractical Jokers” I’m once again super happy I do not pay for cable TV.

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

I had never heard of this show until a few months ago when I was in the hospital. Most hospital TVs have pretty straight-forward, channel-up, channel-down remotes. This one did not. To this day, of the six unmarked buttons on it, I'm not entirely clear what any one did and the nurses flat-out told me they didn't understand it. Anyway, point is, whenever you found something vaguely acceptable, you clung to it, because it's unlikely you'd ever be able to find it again. I found one channel that seemed to play Impractical Jokers on a loop. I've seen... well, about two weeks straight of this show.

I'm straying from my point. What I want to say is if all of them were trapped in a terrible fire and they broadcast their screams live as they one by one died, that would be their best joke. I'd tune into... whatever the hell channel they play on to see that.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The few episodes of this show I have seen were just utter loving garbage

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

As long as Brian Quinn hasn’t been harmed in any way we’ll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't even own a TV