Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

1) Beat a Dungeoncrawler
2) Hit max level in Tomenet
3) Win a 5+ rune game in DCSS
4) Beat 2+ games for every 1 new game I buy
5) Get my Trophy Completion percentage up to at least 40%
6) Finish the arcade cabinet that's been in my garage for 3 years, that was supposed to be a birthday gift to me.
7) Have less than 25% of my completed games this year be open world games

Vadun fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Sep 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

Vadun posted:

1) Beat a Dungeoncrawler
2) Hit max level in Tomenet
3) Win a 5+ rune game in DCSS
4) Beat 2+ games for every 1 new game I buy
5) Get my Trophy Completion percentage up to at least 40%
6) Finish the arcade cabinet that's been in my garage for 3 years, that was supposed to be a birthday gift to me.
7) Have less than 25% of my completed games this year be open world games

Just finished number 5, and 4 and 7 seem to be on track. No real progress on the others, haven't even picked out a Dungeoncrawl to focus on.

The latest Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup tournament just finished up and I couldn't manage a win, let alone get more than 2 runes, and Tomenet continues to destroy me once I get to level 30 or so. Those aren't looking too promising.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I still need to beat a dungeon crawler and finish the arcade cabinet that's been sitting unassembled in my garage for 3 years