Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I've missed so much this week.... What's this about shenanigans apology? Apology for what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DizzyBum posted:

You should probably just watch the Pokemon Crystal run and see for yourself. But if not...

Shen was mean to Bulbasaur and eventually they created a donation incentive to have Shen write an apology to Bulbasaur. It was met.

Is there also a runner named Bulbasaur, or are we referring to the Pokemon?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Cernunnos posted:

They gave the Memed Perlers sketch it's own VOD. Just in case you need some slightly cursed GDQ content to send to your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZADyjh8q5Q

I look forward to it seeing it in the OP for SGDQ

Well, I liked it, but I'm an absolute sucker for steamed hams content :shrug:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Is he the guy who's featured on GDQ's Twitter banner?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bike tory posted:

yes that is Mike Uyama

Yep.....

I totally meant YouTube banner.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

My all time favourite run is this Super mario bros warpless relay from 2017. It's got great commentary, featuring Authorblues and Skybilz, two of my absolute favourites :allears:, super close running, and at one point one of their games messes up which wasn't their fault, so the other runners stop what they're doing, guy restarts and warps to where he was (4-1 in SMB2, I believe) and it continues.

This run is like a warm hug to me; I've watched/listened to it many, many times. I wish there were Mario or Mega Man relays done every year, because they're all so good.

Speaking of, I recommend Mega Man relays, too.

Anyway, this video is wonderful and I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbKrMvwzQI