Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

That’s an all time fave for me, period.

Perfect execution of increasing ridiculousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
My favorite Will Forte bit?

B-R-D-T-F-K-L-M-G-H-R-K-W-T-F-N-Y-L-K-P-Q-W-Q-R-T-D-F-P-L-M-K-Q-K-W-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q-Q--Q-Q-Q-S-T-F-J-R-Q-M-T-S-D-Q-M-P-R-F-T-D-P-D-P-M-H-R-K-T-B-T-F.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The best part of Fly High Duluth is that everyone is doing SOMETHING. It's a true ensemble sketch.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

pwn posted:

Perhaps this will be more your speed. Architects, cut from the Forte episode
as a San Francisco resident who all too frequently is trying to force sentences into the meter of "We Built This City" I feel like this is narrowcasted at me

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the poland spring water sketch is both the best will forte snl sketch and the only time since the year 2000 dane cook has been funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
life, like the show, goes on, so why don't you just head on right over here and :justpost: