Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
dan akroyd invented the beard and then a venom snake bit him and the SNAKE died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
In 1993, Gary Busey challenged Dan Aykroyd to a staring contest. The results are still out.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dan Akroyd put those bees in that forest specifically to kill Macaulay Culkin.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

Dan Akroyd put those bees in that forest specifically to kill Macaulay Culkin.

drat i hadnt thought about My Girl at all this year now im depressed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Best to get it out of the way early

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
is jizzlane really naming dan the man aykroyd in her tell all adult coloring book or is that just a rumor i'm perpetuating?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLbaFLoJI8

"He can't see without his glasses."
~My Girl

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jan 18, 2022

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Dan Aykroyd once appeared in the park map of Universal Studios circa 1990s.

Dan Aykroyd played Ray Stantz in Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, and Ghostbusters Afterlife, the only three Ghostbusters films which were ever produced.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
His appearance on the Off Menu podcast is a pro-listen.

https://overcast.fm/+PfUttWqQ8

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dan Aykroyd played Samwise in a middle school production of The Fellowship of the Ring

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The role of Casper in Harmony Korine's movie Kids is heavily based on Dan Aykroyd. Dan got HIV as a teen in New York but thanks to modern medicine it has been successfully managed for forty years.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Did anyone mention the sex with ghosts yet?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Every year on his birthday, Dan Aykroyd selects one lucky child, and sacrifices them to Gozer.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Dan Aykroyd has been in contact with the aliens that built the pyramids. They gave him the idea for crystal skull vodka.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dan Aykroyd is not an anagram of ‘a dorky dandy’ although it really seems like it should be.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dan Aykroyd is Q

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

To prepare for his role as Sgt. Joe Friday of the LAPD, Dan Aykroyd personally shot over 200 minorities

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Dan Akroyd once briefly followed me on Twitter, it was a magical five minutes.

The first 30 seconds of his Crystal Head vodka pitch video is absolutely some of the greatest comedy ever made.

He once had an interview where he claimed that his secret was that he "traveled linearly. He motors."

He blames the failure of Nothing But Trouble on the release of Silence of the Lambs in the same timeframe.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
None of those are exaggerations.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dan Aykroyd should not be confused with heavy opioid addict, Dan Alkliod.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Charge my Android

Smack Dan Aykroyd

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dan Arkanoid sure knows an awful lot about ghosts and aliens for someone claiming to be neither :crossarms:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Jelly posted:

Did anyone mention the sex with ghosts yet?

fun fact is that the blowjob scene is based on a real life paranormal encounter Dan Aykroyd had in bed with a male ghost

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

neato burrito posted:

The role of Casper in Harmony Korine's movie Kids is heavily based on Dan Aykroyd. Dan got HIV as a teen in New York but thanks to modern medicine it has been successfully managed for forty years.

That's actually only half true, he contracted ghost HIV. As we all know, ghost HIV cannot infect the cells of the living as it passes right through them. However, any ghosts who have had sexual relations with Dan Ackroyd should get themselves tested as a matter of urgency.

E: some of you may be wondering why Dan Ackroyd can pass on ghost HIV to ghosts when he isn't infected by it. The answer to this is simple, while ghost HIV cannot infect the living it can haunt them.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jan 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dan Aykroyd is the greatest comedy mind to have ever lived. His mediocre work over the past several decades is part of a sprawling Kaufman-esque joke, the punchline to which will only be revealed upon his death.