Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
the yelp page for my psychotic ex landlord is pretty good

this one sums it up. She was basically a truly truly sociopathic control freak. finding this yelp page gave me such relief that no, it wasn't just us, she makes EVERYONE's life miserable.

This person summed it up:

quote:

Do not move to any of these properties. The land lady is unprofessional, neglectful, threatening, and will attempt to swindle money from you.

The place itself is disgraceful. It's falling apart. Don't expect the land lady to be receptive to any complaints.

Violations of privacy, aggressive emails, and unsubstantiated threats of evictions are common tools for the landlady to attempt to control you."

lots of very negative reviews (most of which she's had removed somehow) and then the most hilariously blatant fake reviews you've ever seen.

strong hello fellow kids energy:

quote:

"I strongly felt I needed to write a review, as living at this place was amazing. This is a beautiful environment with great facilities. The people are lovely here, a very friendly place to be and so convenient for everything you need. There are rules here, but, there are rules wherever you choose to live and they are there for everyone's safety. I give it a thumbs up."

sounds vaguely like ad copy but ok:

quote:

"Perfect building location, just 2 minutes from subway. I have loved all about this exceptional property."
and then my favourite:

quote:

This is a response from the Property Management to all reviews for Syrmium Holdings: it came from a single tenant, whom he is calling one time "George M", another time Ray B, "Catherine V", "Wallace J", and "Jeremy D". Except one name, other names are not known to us, they, if they are real persons, never were our tenants. The author is these reviews is one single person. Contents of reviews are false, fabricated, defamatory in nature, and posted with the intention to cause damages"
followed by a review FROM THE SAME USER 4 months later, god this lady is dumb as gently caress:

quote:

"Lovely place, well maintained, clean, beatifull landscaping, safe and quiet!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU