Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
He has been paying for it for over half a score. I always told him it was dumb as gently caress because the credit card companies give you your money back if fraud occurs. Also, with so many hacks I am sure my whole identity is out there. Then, he told me he is extra safe today because he has a VPN through them, I was impressed when he answered what does VPN stand for correctly! But, I am sure it is overpriced, $5.99 for a VPN is standard or there about. Since I may be stupid, a VPN in no way makes your banking any safer, right? Thanks Goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Isn't that the company where the CEO put his own Social Security Number into their ads to show how secure their identity theft protection was and then proceeded to have his identity stolen a hilarious number of times?

Yep. Money don't teach sense, like 3 years ago he showed my all his garbage coins he bought from Goldline. He bought 49k of gold in some online thing during the pandemic when I stayed there, it got pretty high to like 65, told him to sell now I am almost sure it is worth less than what he paid.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
What about the viruses and his top secret bank account logins, well he writes them all down in a notebook so he is good there!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
It is from listening to conservative radio all day. He asked me how to buy bitcoins before. I should tell him I bought them and keep the money when the prices crashes, this time for real, no me and all my good friends don't hate BC because we missed out buying it for fractions of a cent!!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

kalel posted:

anyway op I'm still trying to wrap my head around your decision to use the phrase "half a score," even ironically that is some really hosed up poo poo and I'm not sure it's ethically sound of me to help you with your problem

I thought a score was 20 years so he did this for over ten. I guess it was ironic, but also been trying to fit that in somewhere and this was my first opportunity, welp.