Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Its just not as warm. not nearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can borrow my grapeskin sheets if you want. :glomp:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you can make a DIY electric blanket by stripping the copper wiring from your house and wrapping it around yourself

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

styls trill epic posted:

Its just not as warm. not nearly.

Civilization is making you soft. Go out in the woods, kill a bear, and skin it like a real survivalist would do.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

Civilization is making you soft. Go out in the woods, kill a bear, and skin it like a real survivalist would do.

"Get inside the animals!"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the cold will make you stronger

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Turn the heat up op

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
my body turns into a nuclear reactor as soon as I fall asleep

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Thanks for the update.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

OP. Heated mattress pad. Get one now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

embrace the cold and let it harden your heart and strengthen your resolve, become impervious to pain and conquer the self, op