Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Eeeee I'm so flattered. I like to imagine the big one puppeteering the little one, just recursive Coupon Crabs all the way down.

This is an amazing thread and I'll be sure to check back in regularly, awesome project Teapot! Thank you!

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

This brings up a good point, if I can suggest one thing to add to this dollhouse, it would be a tiny copy of said entire dollhouse. Do it last so you can match how the "full scale" one looks. Maybe have a laptop nearby with a tiny chat log of suggestions for it.

Sig by Heather Papps