Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
lmao ya know how they will show in a movie that someone is haunted like by having them draw a ton of black scribbles. Like it happened in archive 81 and I think it happened in the ring as well.

Well what if the same thing was in a serious movie except they were drawing this over and over

what would you think of that. If anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if they had a ghost in scooby doo that was like a sheet with two eyeholes but instead of a sheet it was a functioning electric blanket. :thunk:

WOw

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

mkvltra posted:

Cool pic op. What's the significance of teh fish?

I drew it for the MS paint a fish thread and I really like it OP

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

very cool OP

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I think you shouldn't ever post again

the mothafuKin Seth Peck sniff!

styls trill epic