Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

teen witch posted:

if I get a whiff of cspam fumes here, I’m lighting the match.

What does CSPAM smell like? I always imagine something like a mix of glue, burned hair and hospital floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

why is no one ever worried about Mekraine

The Ukraine is joke to you?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Weka posted:

What are the demands?

Biden has to eat a live worm on public television and it has to be an earthworm or no deal

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

do we have any nazis on the forum who can weigh in on this?

I'm not a Nazi but I do like some of Hitler's ideas. Specifically, the one to shoot himself. Does this make me a Nazi?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I've lowered the temperature in my apartment by one degree yesterday (we have gas heating) out of solidarity with Ukraine. Post what little things you have been doing to stand up to bullying and imperialism and support our friends in Ukraine 💪💪💪

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ChubbyChecker posted:

i have planted a nuke is seagal's rear end

hell yeah, nuke their rear end take their gas

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

If Russia did anything remotely like this to the us you’d be shrieking lol

lol, Russia constantly violates NATO airspace with fighters and bombers as a provocation. In a addition to other poo poo like turning their transponders off or not following flight plans. If a NATO country would do poo poo like that the Russian state media would break all their ribs from hyperventilating about western aggression

And let's not even talk about all the other vile poo poo they do under the mantle of ~hybrid warfare~, like ordering daylight assassinations in public parks in Berlin or nerve gas attacks in Britain (that have hurt innocent bystanders) or the constant cyber attacks on essential public and private infrastructure, companies, parliaments, etc.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Weka posted:

A war in which 6 people died. I have constantly said Russia is also bad just that there actions are entirely predictable from a security perspective and given that they have mostly done pretty well at limiting harm.

Lol, the Russian army descended into pure barbarism during the Chechnya wars, turned an entire city into rubble and committed countless massive war crimes. Their campaign in Syria is a series of war crimes(including intentionally bombing hospitals, schools and markets). Also helping to cover up Assad's nerve gas attack on civilians. Or letting their Nazi mercenary forces loose on the population.

Why? Why do you never wonder how strange it is that your tankie bubble is staning for this disgusting, hyper-corrupt and oppressive regime? It's bizarre. Seriously, why would a commie bubble be so obsessed with a lovely capitalist strongman regime? Their dicks don't get hart over Duterte or Pinochet. What is it about Russia? Think really hard about it. Why Russia? I have faith in you that you will figure it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

Aren't the Zumwalt's only major flaws that it's ludicrously expensive and had to be refitted after its intended main guns were cancelled, leaving it without a real purpose? It's not like the LCS where there were (now mitigated) corrosion issues.

The Kuznetsov, on the other hand... well, sinking is less a problem than needing tug boats to follow it around, belching plumes of smoke, and regularly catching on fire.
https://twitter.com/APHClarkson/status/797540780810399744?t=r7yj6ETWgRIdxlMeGR6MmQ&s=19
https://twitter.com/jfslowik/status/1486434856116842496?t=fJlDJXlcL9PanSCCJ-GC-Q&s=19

I miss smoking so much sometimes :(