Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

jfc

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I guess Sega tried to rip off the idea at some point too.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Fungah! posted:

tryin to find a pdf of the metal gear one but all i can find is a youtube of some dude readin it. only original line i can find:

These were trained killer scorpions. CaTaffy used them to destroy his enemies. And now they were coming at him, poisonous stings held high in the sting position.

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao I’m dying

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

tryin to find a pdf of the metal gear one but all i can find is a youtube of some dude readin it. only original line i can find:

These were trained killer scorpions. CaTaffy used them to destroy his enemies. And now they were coming at him, poisonous stings held high in the sting position.

https://retroreadingtime.com/home/library/

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

oh my god

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Blurble De Bubble

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

there are good ones on like every page

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Plebian Parasite posted:

I guess Sega tried to rip off the idea at some point too.

Skip, the taller Bonanza Brother, was in for it now. The security guard's gun was trained on his sweating forehead. In the guard's other hand, he clutched a whistle and brought it to his lips. But just as he inhaled the air to blow, the door behind him burst open and splattered him unconscious against the wall.

"You just saved my bacon," Skip said with a sigh of relief, hoisting his bag of loot and slinging it back over his shoulder.

"Quit wasting time," grunted Max, the shorter Bonanza Brother.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

loving destroyed. Also lol at everything

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

hahahahaha

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

Blurble De Bubble

Lmfao

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

castlevania 2 off to a good start.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fungah! posted:

Bicyclops posted:

explaining the bionic arm:

Bicyclops posted:

castlevania 2 off to a good start.

laughing so much my abs are burning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In third grade I wrote a Sonic the Hedgehog story and I’m pretty sure it sounded exactly like these

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Dracula never stood a chance.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

god what is with this guy and food lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
from the Infiltrator book:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmfao, this guy is a CIA agent and a legendary concert pianist,.. but he also is about to set a world record...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol at all this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
uhh... looks like some proto elements of speed running made it into the Infiltrator book

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

There's an epub here
https://archive.org/details/RetroGamingBooksFiction

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

uhh... looks like some proto elements of speed running made it into the Infiltrator book

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Wow lmao

I actually owned the Blaster Master one, found it a flea market for 25 cents. I wonder if I still have it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011