Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
For a guy who's known for talking poo poo, Punk sure is bad at backing any of it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Animal-Mother posted:

For a guy who's known for talking poo poo, Punk sure is bad at backing any of it up.

That tends to be the way.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

he's a wank pheasant

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the most unbelieveable thing is tony kahn fearing for his life when he could have simply lightly tapped CM Punk and knocked him unconscious

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i've seen worse fights in the junior high locker room. coach would just say "calm down menlies" and make them run bleachers.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR3n9Vdg_xE

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

look in my eyes, what to do you see, i'm weak so please don't hurt me

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
would jungle boy beat cm punk in a legit fight

because i saw punk in ufc and im not sure that dude should be starting real fights with people

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

yes jungle boy would definitely beat him up

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

cm skunk could beat up cm punk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Eau de MacGowan posted:

would jungle boy beat cm punk in a legit fight

because i saw punk in ufc and im not sure that dude should be starting real fights with people

in the footage he had to attack jack perry when jack perry wasn't even trying to fight him he would have absolutely got his rear end kicked if perry was trying

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Samoa Joe held Jack Perry back from kicking Punk's rear end then convinced Punk to go do a match that involved Joe dodging a dive and making a jerk off gesture

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i want to believe that samoa joe threatened to beat the poo poo out of punk if he walked out and ruined his wembley match

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i want to believe that samoa joe threatened to beat the poo poo out of punk if he walked out and ruined his wembley match

watch this be the actual reason why punk didn't put up a fight being fired lol

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

enigmahfc posted:

so your average wrestling fan

It allowed for that moment of Kingstone doing the spinning backfist on Punk 2 seconds into the match, where Punk fell like dead weight and Kingstone started to cackle and not even try to pin Punk. That moment ruled.

Okay this did whip

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Vince McMahon is selling his remaining shares of TKO Group Holdings. What a strange two years it’s been.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I won't believe that Vince is done with the WWE unless I can personally see his dead body being wheeled out of a medical facility and into a box-like structure six feet underground.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

And then the coffin explodes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

With two bil in cash the World Bodybuilding Federation is definitely coming back (in some country with no extradition treaty with the US). Greasy Rick Rude posedowns all day long, pal.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I won't believe that Vince is done with the WWE unless I can personally see his dead body being wheeled out of a medical facility and into a box-like structure six feet underground.

The big boss man steals the coffin, pursued by the big show

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The lights are gonna cut out halfway through his funeral whole an ominous synthesizer bell rings out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its time for the xfl to come back again, brother

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its time for the xfl to come back again, brother

I think he already sold those rights to the Rock.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Torchlighter posted:

he can buy them back, jack

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Torchlighter posted:

And now it's merged with the USFL

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's exactly what happened. The full audio version is floating around in the discords and Punk can clearly be heard screaming "I'm gonna kill you like I killed Benoit". Tony should have seen through that since Punk is only capable of killing the audience for Collision but he was still right to be scared.

oh poo poo i didnt know that.

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao what the hell is wrong with you

lots of stuff but in this case i basically get my wrestle news from this thread and kinda sort watch aew. so im not very informed on every thing. all i knew was what i read in this t hread which was cm punk got mad about sugar glass got in a fight with jungle boy and samoa joe broke it up. tony reported he was scared for his life.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's exactly what happened. The full audio version is floating around in the discords and Punk can clearly be heard screaming "I'm gonna kill you like I killed Benoit". Tony should have seen through that since Punk is only capable of killing the audience for Collision but he was still right to be scared.

Holy poo poo, CM Punk is actually Kevin Sullivan?

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

TheSwizzler posted:

CM Punk said he was gonna eat and then gently caress his rear end until the room stank

This is a really odd flex if true

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

Holy poo poo, CM Punk is actually Kevin Sullivan?

His camp sent information to Nick Hausman that this is true, yeah. It seems crazy to think about but it all adds up that Punk would do what he had to not to face Benoit that weekend.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

In an amazing follow-up to the weird Punk footage stunt, NJPW had a show in Chicago... with a Jack Perry match. Things of note:

- Was led to the ring by a group of riot cops.

- Walked out with a Chicago flag.

- Had a leather jacket with "CRY ME A RIVER" on the back.

- The crowd chanted "OH, CRY ME A RIVER!" in the style of "Seven Nation Army."

- Dueling chants of "YOU GOT CHOKED OUT!"/"NO, HE DIDN'T!" which he immediately turned to boos by putting his opponent in a guillotine choke.

- Towards the end of the match, he did the Punk-style running knee in the corner to huge heat. He set up for the Go to Sleep, but his opponent escaped and ended up winning the match. Which makes sense, since it seems he's done with NJPW and he's going back to AEW any day now.

Considering he was the guy people were saying was going to come out of this situation looking the worst, he's really turning it to his advantage.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Driving home today and saw someone with a CMPUNK license plate but he looked like a nerd so I assume it meant steampunk

Still made me do a double take though

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Driving home today and saw someone with a CMPUNK license plate but he looked like a nerd so I assume it meant steampunk

Still made me do a double take though

Semenpunk. It's the new sensation.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a bad wrestler would have let this end their career jack perry is proving everyone wrong by leaning into it and building heat

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
CUMPUNK

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Jack Perry owns

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Is this the pizza wrestler you guys love?

https://i.imgur.com/Qk65SCp.mp4

Edit: Hang on, Imgur says he’s scum.

The good gimmicks always get wasted on Chuds…

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 15, 2024

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I watched that like 4 times trying to figure out how kicking the pizza dough turned it into a skull

also I don't remember anybody itt ever talking about a pizza wrestler

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I think it was the GBS pizza thread and I got confused.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

Is this the pizza wrestler you guys love?

https://i.imgur.com/Qk65SCp.mp4

Edit: Hang on, Imgur says he’s scum.

The good gimmicks always get wasted on Chuds…

I thought the lastest was that those allegations weren't true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

He appeared on AEW a couple of times. I thought he was funny, but I don't know anything about him.