Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Do you ever just sit around and marvel at how incredible of a name "The Total Package" Lex Luger is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Kevin Nash is hilarious. He always had the attitude that you should do as little work and take as few bumps as possible, but he still ended up with a million injuries. He took that advice from Hogan and Hogan ended his in-ring career around the same time as Nash despite starting a whole generation before him.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Every week, WCW would hire some new girl to do backstage interviews and Scott Steiner would legitimately tell them that he had too many girls keeping him busy already, and they wouldn't get a chance to sleep with him and the girl would look really disgusted and then quit so they would have to hire a new girl the next week.

Also, I randomly remembered the Scott Hall mini-doc that ESPN did some years ago and if you are a fan of backstage stuff then this is a must watch.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs3w2g

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Yeah, they bring Tazz in to do commentary for matches that have dudes in his stable wrestling, so he always gets into it and has plenty to say.

And trust me, having Excalibur and Tony Schiavone just kind of mostly describing what is going on and straightforwardly giving the story beats is way better than a hell of a lot of commentary in the world of wrestling lol.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

GolfHole posted:

i want to know how you feed that many musclemen

there's that story where the wrestlers went to some buffet for lunch one day, and coming back to the table someone was like "Hey Ryback, where did you find hot wings? I only saw mild wings" And Ryback was like "That's what these are. These are mild. They aren't spicy." And then the first dude was like "Then why are you sweating while eating them???"

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I timestamped a great Vince story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzisUEDATM8&t=1563s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I feel like I am going crazy when people mention Hulk Hogan being a great worker in Japan. He looks like poo poo in all of the clips people share of him and moves at a glacial speed.