Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
loling at shane mcmahon telling brock lesnar that he was willing to put him over lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince is going to murder cody on live television and it will own

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hollismason posted:

It's been really cool to read all this backstage behind the scenes poo poo of wrestling which I stopped watching 22 years ago. Would like to read about more crazy poo poo that happened, those are my favorite posts.

wcw held a ppv event in north korea and 2 Cold Scorpio plotted to murder Road Warrior Hawk while they were over there

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I thought you were kidding. :stare:

you cant make up stories about wrestling because what actually happened is always more stupid and insane than any one person can come up with on their own

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they asked hulk hogan if he wanted to wrestle in north korea and he said no and refused to go so that makes hulk hogan the smartest person in the story lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it was a metal chopstick he sharpened into a shiv because he was going to shank road warrior hawk in north korea

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince mcmahon likes to let out loud smelly farts because he knows it made one of his employees sick and vince finds that funny. one day vince farted so hard he poo poo himself and he couldnt change his clothes because he had to go on camera so he walked out on live television and did his segment right after making GBS threads himself

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince is currently trying to murder his son-in-law because triple H failed to destroy AEW and so that makes him a failure

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
a 57 year old stone cold steve austin who has a very bad neck and very bad knees will be wrestling in this years wrestlemania

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Hot take, I thought Vince was totally fine playing the straight man announcer

what a maneuver!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
after eddie guerrero died vince mcmahon used his death for a very tasteless storyline and also dragged eddie's still grieving family and friends into it to humiliate them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it was very disrespectful to vince that eddie died and so he had to get back at him somehow

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Feb 23, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
someone on dark side of the ring said the WWE would never hire someone just to humiliate them on tv and i lol'd but then i got sad because it was the episode about kanyon

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Feb 24, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Trollologist posted:

Can someone explain for to me how Scott Steiner went from "strong man" to "chainmail clad manic ranting about numbers who appears to be the living embodiment of human growth hormone"?

steroids and head trauma OP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
scott steiner has also nearly died from a torn trachea after being kicked in the throat while wrestling for TNA

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Feb 25, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
all wwe careers end with being fed to brock lesnar and then later being released from the company to pursue future endeavors UNLESS you are Mustafa Ali who Vince is holding hostage for daring to ask for his release on twitter first lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the miz is a good upper mid-card heel and i wish him the best

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Vince was personally writing roman reign's promos at one point and this led to a very embarrassed Roman Reigns having to say Suffering succotash, son! on live tv lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
asuka is not a tall blonde white woman with fake breasts and so vince has no interest in making her a big star or face of the company

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Feb 27, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince is only capable of creating one type of wrestling character and thats the over the top wrestling superhero like Hogan, Warrior, or Cena. Wrestlers like the Rock and Steve Austin were allowed to craft their own characters and personas with little Vince influence because of the unique situation at the time because WCW was beating the poo poo out of the WWF in ratings. But if Vince had had his way then Dwayne Johnson would still be be Rocky Maivia and Steve Austin would be the Ringmaster

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 28, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
wrestlers will sneak razors into the ring to safely cut their forehead and the sweat from the forehead mixes with the blood and makes it look worse than it really is. usually lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Feb 28, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
johna cena ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
New Jack stabbed another wrestler 14 times in the ring and got away with it because he convinced the other wrestler to drop the charges and use the stabbing to get heat and boost his career. the moment the charges were dropped New Jack packed his bags and left Florida and never returned

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its ketchup actually... john cena was wrestling the hamburgler and won

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
david arquette was warned by nick gage what would happen so thats all david arquette's fault for deciding to participate in a hardcore deathmatch with nick gage imo

Hollismason posted:

I'm sorry he did what now , he legit stabbed a guy and got away with it.

new jack got away with trying to legitimately murder someone in the ring three times

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
john cena has granted more wishes for the make a wish foundation than any other person so no matter how stale his wrestling character gets johna cena will still own

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
few wrestlers have been involved in as many stupid storylines as kane and the undertaker and it owns lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Triple H stabbed so many people in the back and buried so much talent to get to the top only for Vince to get mad at him over something petty and then tried to murder him with stress induced heart attacks lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jim cornette worked himself into a shoot and has become brain poisoned by pro wrestling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
professional wrestling is very harmful for your mental health even if you havent suffered multiple concussions in the ring

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jim cornette is your racist uncle you wish would just stick to telling cool stories but instead all he wants to talk about is racist or sexist poo poo and accuse people of being pedophiles without evidence or threatening to violently murder vince russo and his family

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
aj styles is a flat earther

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
almost every wrestler is a stupid crazy rear end in a top hat with questionable beliefs that has done hosed up poo poo because if they were a normal well adjusted person they would have never chosen to be a professional wrestler in the first place

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gavok posted:

The thing that sticks with me with Cornette is his whole deal with this guy Brian Zane. Zane is a fairly level-headed wrestling YouTube host who also does stuff with ROH. He also happens to look a LOT like a young Jim Cornette, so Cornette would occasionally pop up on his YouTube show to play up the running gag that he's Zane's long-lost father.

Then one day, Cornette was ranting about Orange Cassidy or comedy wrestling in general on Twitter. Zane calmly disagreed with what he said and believes that there's room for all kinds of wrestling in the business. So Cornette blocked him and cut ties. Dude just goes 0 to 60.

he did the the same thing to dave meltzer where he destroyed a friendship and business relationship that stretched back decades all because meltzer said he liked comedy wrestlers and compared jim cornette's tennis racket carrying heel manager character to the comedy wrestlers cornette hates so much which really pissed him off lmao

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Mar 1, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i think the reason cornette really hates omega is because he lied to cornette about not being able to be at a show because of an injury so he could go to japan and do something there instead. cornette is insane and unable to let that go but he cant have this be the entire reason so he keeps bringing up the the time Omega wrestled a blow up doll and the time he wrestled a nine year old. i've never seen the blow up doll match but the one with the 9 year old was a great example of a heel being an arrogant bully and getting the right kind of heat so the crowd boos them. but jim is so brain poisoned by pro wrestling he is unable to see that and instead accused Kenny Omega of being a pedophile lmao.

cornette is a mark who worked himself into a shoot brother

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 2, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
asuka despite being one of the best professional wrestlers in the WWE will never get the push she deserves because she is not charlotte flair

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the business

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont enjoy hardcore wrestling all that much and find it hard to watch despite mick foley being one of my favorite wrestlers

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
AEW drives people insane from just existing and that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody rhodes tried to get over as a face by dressing as homelander, getting a really stupid neck tattoo, and throwing himself through burning tables and when the audience kept booing him he got pissed off and went back to Vince instead of just turning heel like everyone wanted lmao. cody ftw