Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Have a beer at the airport bar at 11am. Laugh and say “Hey, when on vacation, right?” Try not to think about how you’d be probably be drinking right now even if you weren’t on vacation. Try not to think about how the left side of your body feels tingly nearly every day. Try not to think about the look of crushing sadness your wife gave you when you said you were going to take a walk around the terminal, because she knew with absolute certainty that you were going to end up at the bar.

Order another drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Eat a weed edible before your flight to calm your nerves, then have several panic attacks while waiting to board your flight, because it turns out that being stupid high in a very loud and chaotic public place doesn’t really work for you.

Have one of your friends jokingly whisper “Dude everyone knows you’re high right now haha.”

Aug 3, 2014

Fantasize about banging every hot person at your gate. Awkwardly masturbate in an airport bathroom. Get incredibly anxious when one of them ends up seated next to you on the flight and oh gently caress you’re in your comfy travel clothes and you look like poo poo you disgusting slob I bet they can see your pit stains you always overheat at airports you’re disgusting I bet you smell and they can smell you right now and when the plane lands they’re going to tell all of their hot friends how they had to sit next to some sweaty smelly weirdo on the flight